UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hooded man2
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course Empty
PostSubject: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Titantron flashes on then off for a few seconds then back on to reveal a hooded man holding a baseball bat and a certain title belt.

(LAUGHING) Now i wonder what we have here Hemorrhage if you want it come and get it if you dare

But i forewarn you boy come alone or you will pay dearly

What you are afraid of the unknown,well i'm not afraid of your spear so let's fight for your title

Your decision big man

Taps screen with bat while laughing

Last edited by hooded man2 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 pm

[Hemorrhage looks at the screen and asks for a mic]

Hemorrhage:No. The fact that you want me to come back there and hit me with that bat shows how much of a coward you really are. If want to fight me come out to the ring right now.

[He smiles and speaks again]

Hemorrhage: And as for your little bat...you may bring it...as long as you let me use this...

[He goes under the ring for a few second and pulls out a long wooden spear]

Hemorrhage:Are you afraid of my spear now?
Back to top Go down
hooded man2
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh nice toy but this only proves to me that you are afraid of the unknown

Name the time,place and whatever as long as there is a ref to count to 3 so that this title rightfully belongs to me

Titantron flashes again showing a throne with the title belt spread over it with a bat upright with blood on it dripping onto the throne

Dare you i Dare you can be heard throughout the arena

Screen fade's
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Hemorrhage:Whoa, slow down there. You aren't getting a shot at my title just yet. I want to face you in the ring before risking my belt. So here's my proposition: Tonight we face off in a tag match. My partner will be someone that also wants revenge on you. Someone you attacked at Heartbreak besides me. I'm talking about Aquilus. You cost him a golden shot at the Pride Title.

[He looks at the titantron for a moment and continues]

Hemorrhage:As for your partner how about the Pride Champ himself, Tyler Ford. So mysterious man, do we have a match or do you have a better idea?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Before the mysterious hooded man can answer Hemorrhage proposal we hear Lights Out begin to play over the arena speakers. Out walks the brand new Pride Champion Tyler Ford. He is wearing his usually wrestling attire and hooded sweatshirt with the Pride title over his right shoulder. He pulls out a mic and begins to speak.

Tyler:"I don't think so Hemorrhage. You see quite frankly I have something against this hooded man as well. And since I am not completely convinced of the fact that their two hooded men I will not team with one or two of them. You see Hemorrhage you think that I am proud to have this title on my shoulder and to have won it the way I did. You are wrong. You see that hooded man decided to hit me as well during the match and also hit Aquilus. And because of that it makes this title on my shoulder look to me as something that I did not earn. Now don't get me wrong I will hold this title for a while and I would have beat Aquilus without any help. Because I was the better man. As far as me teaming with the idiot masked man think I will have to pass because I am thinking he would not want me as a partner. Seems I might just throw him to the wolves."

With that Tyler turns around and starts walking to the back...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm

[Hemorrhage watchs Ford leave and starts smiling]

Hemorrhage:Hooded man, you seem to have the whole world against you! Alright forget the tag match. How about a one on one match right here right now for MY Prestige Title.

[The crowd cheers with anticipation]

Hemorrhage:And let's make it a last blood match. Let's see how much you like bleeding. But you can only fight me if you unmask yourself right here in front of everyone!

[The crowd cheers even louder]

Hemorrhage:So do we have a match?
Back to top Go down
hooded man2
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Once again the Titantrom blinks on and off before a great white light shines on it revealing a title belt wrapped around a blood covered baseball bat with red rose petals falling into an unmarked grave

Last Blood flashes on the screen then away then back again

Who died and made you matchmaker my dear friend and who has the belt ha ha

I am going now but i will return you just won't know when or where

Maybe i agree to these terms maybe i don't ha ha

A blood red clock starts counting down on the screen meaning what exactly
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:18 pm

[Hemorrhage looks up a the titantron and then goes backstage]

{OOC:RP closed unless hooded man actually wants to tell me when we're fighting}
Back to top Go down
hooded man2
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 pm

ooc rp closed as it's a secret even to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course   Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage  of course Empty

Back to top Go down

Copy cat act open to Hemorrhage of course
Page 1 of 1