UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) Empty
PostSubject: Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join)   Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Song Damien from Diablo comes from the arena speakers.Smoke fills up the entrance stage and lights are flashing,as the smoke faint's DamienX is standing on the stage looking fired up!!DamienX walks to the ramp and shake hands couple of the fans on the way to the ring.Damien enters the ring with mic in he's hand.

DamienX : "MR.X IS HERE PEOPLE!!AND IM FIRED UP!!!"

Growd cheers loudly as Damien jumps around in the ring.

DamienX :"Oh man..I don't why i feel so good tonight although I have no reason to be,couse lately i ain't doing so good..i lost my change for the title against MMJ!..And last friday i lost to to the "hotshot"..but hey,that is in the past!!"

Damien listens crowd's cheering for a moment.

DamienX: " But tonight i have a match against someone who has NOT beated me!..and it is LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!!!!"

Crowd cheers again!!!And Damien fires up again!

DamienX : "..And it is against El Lobo!!..and tonight im going to END my loosing streak!!..and i will be the LAST MAN STANDING TONIGHT!!!"

(ooc:open from here x) )
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join)   Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 pm

El Lobo: "Oyi Vato, keep your socks in your pants homie.."
El Lobo makes his way out onto the ramp with a microphone in his hand.
El Lobo: "Look Jeffe, I've done my terms..Been champ, been tag team champ. Beaten Kaluani, fought the Revolution...You want a shot at El Lobo..Why sure homie..Not sure what you aim to prove."
The Latino grins widely as he tips his white stenton hat out towards the cheering audience.
El Lobo: "See, aslong as YG is safe, I'm content..I dont need no belt to prove nothing man...You wanna hussle, lets hussle, and may the best man win."
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join)   Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:41 pm

DamienX: " I need to prove myself!I need my confidence back!Tonight i feel amazingly good,so all i want is to keep that feeling and hoping that after i beat you i can make my way for the championship!..So nothing personal dude..actually you and YG are the few wrestlers here in the UNWA who i respect,but if you or anyone are going to be in my way..ill just have to get trough you all..starting you tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join)   Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Im the last man standing!(open to el lobo..and everyone who feels to join)
Page 1 of 1