UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join)   NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:18 am

Leon is sitting in his office going over some paperwork when the door suddenly opens and there stands N.B.K. He looks at Leon and then begins to talk.

N.B.K.:"I want to know what you are going to do about me being screwed for the past two weeks. I mean first I take that pumpkin smashing idiot to a double dq because he decided to run from me and then this past week I finally get him in a match he can't run from in a no dq match and your idiot buddy Josh Stryder puts a time limit on it or maybe you did. I mean we all know all you management can not stand the members of the Chaos Legion. So what I want to know is what are you going to do about it seeing I was screwed. Or do I have to do like others around here and wreck your little show for me to get something accomplished around here."

With that N.B.K. stares at Leon and awaits an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join)   NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Leon opens a drawer and picks out a file labelled NBK and throws it open into the desk in front of him, he leafs through a few pages and then closes it before looking back up at NBK.
-
Leon: "Seems to me you have more than your fair share of chances at the title and you blew it boy! As to what I can do for you? Well your out of luck my friend as I can see from your files that my co General Manager Jason Davis has requested your presence at the Sunday show to face Ace Douglas. Please try barging into his office if you feel like it, I am sure you will get a warm welcome....
-
ooc can close or back to you for a reply
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join)   NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:21 pm

N.B.K. looks at Leon and begins to speak.

N.B.K.:"Just remember one thing Leon before I go. Anything that I do from here on out will be on your hands not mine. I got screwed out of both my title shots and now you put me in a match with that slacker Ace Douglas. Well that will be a walk in the park as I have already beat him once and I will do it again. Now if you excuse me I have a show to wreck."

N.B.K. walks out of Leon's office about as abruptly as he entered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join)   NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

NBK-I was screwed...(open to Leon and anyone that wants to join)
Page 1 of 1