UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just a bit of Taunting (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Just a bit of Taunting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just a bit of Taunting (Open)   Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:19 pm

[We are Gozilla, You are Japan – Lostprophet plays, accompanied by the flashing white lights that temporarily blinds most of the crowd. When the light disappears, Distor is standing in the middle of the ring, mic in hand.]

“Another day, another country. So what’s up Russia!”

[The crowd cheers as he states the country.]

“Ahh, good to see we’re all alive and well. Nothing like concentrating on the in ring action when all the world is going to hell and whatnot.”

“Speaking of hell, those plane tickets… they’re ridiculous. I almost didn’t have enough money for lunch. So please, do send any donations to me if you so desire… and maybe drop a couple of coins on my next opponent tonight.”

“Well… on to important business. Tonight, I’m very pleased to inform you all… that DESPITE the numbers, DESPITE the attempts at cheating, and despite the fact that some of these guys are mouthing off more than their predecessors, there are no more Revolution members in the Pride Tournament.”

[The crowd erupts into cheering at the sound of this.]

“Haha, yeah, sounds good doesn’t it. Tonight though, someone appears to have had the bright idea of pitting me against another member of the Revolution. Now, I’m not gonna be foolish, I know full well the revvo squad will probably be backing him up, but before I mention who I’m taking on tonight, I would just like to point out something.”

[Distor stands there for a couple of seconds, thinking of a way to explain it to the crowd.]

“Y’know what? A picture says a thousand words, and I’ve got a clip to show far more than that. Lets check out what happened last week?”

[The titantron begins playing, starting with Jmac pinning Yellow Girl, before the Revolution members enter the ring and start taunting her. The crowd’s boos and hisses turn to cheers as Bruise Li, Distor, and Captain Parkes enters the ring and fights off the Revolution members, the camera following as they flee into the crowd before the titantron turns to black.]

“As you can see, when the odds are even, this Revolution disappears faster than the 3-count. Now, then, come on out coffin boy! We’ve got a match tonight.”
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of Taunting (Open)   Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Bodders makes his way to the ring, looking fine, despite being hit by a chair shot by Yellow Girl earlier that night. He walks straight up to Distor's face and starts speaking.

Bodders: You know Distor, if I had my way this would be a Hardcore match where I could every weapon available to beat the living hell out of you. But I have one question for you, does it scare you that what I did to Yellow Girl last week, I could do so easily to you? Oh does the fact oh how my back is and what happened to me, and that I am still alive from it, frighten you? Well, there's only one way to find out isn't there now?

Bodders smirks oh so suddenly, and suddenly A MULE KICK TO DISTOR! Bodders suddenly lifts distor into a Tombstone Piledriver position starts spinning on the same spot and HITS A HARDCORE ARTISTIC TOMBSTONE!!! THE BELL HASN'T EVEN RUNG YET! THE BELL HAS SUDDENLY RUNG!! THE MATCH HAS STARTED!!
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of Taunting (Open)   Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:10 pm

After the match

Bodders turns to leave the ring, but he suddenly stops, he turns with an evil glint in his eye, he waits for a moment for Distor to get to his knees, suddenly Bodders runs at Distor and hits him with A RUNNING KICK TO THE SKULL!! Distor's out like a light!! The fans starts booing loudly at the cheat shot that Bodders hit Distor with.

Frankie: What a viscous attack from Bodders! This is going too far!

Bodders doesn't look done though, he drags an unconscious Distor out of the ring and up the steel ramp, and starts ripping two steel panels out of the stage and lifts Distor to his feet and grabs him with one hand and lifts him in the air.

Frankie: Oh no! Bodders please don't do this! Enough's enough! This is going way too far Bodders! For crying out loud at least have some mercy! Please!

Winston: Oh man, this is going to a whole new level! Please don't this! Even I think this is going too far Bodders!

Bodders doesn't hear them however, he SLAMS DISTOR THROUGH THE STAGE!!!! THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH!!! Bodders goes up to the cameras and speaks a few words to it.

Bodders: This is all your fault, Yellow Girl. Distor's back is must likely broken in half because you! This is all your fault for hitting me with a chair shot earlier. Everything I did to Distor is all your fault!

Bodders then walk through the curtains backstage not holding any remorse for what he had just done to poor Distor

(OOC: Distor, I do not hate you, it's not the reason why I did this, ok, let's just say I'm using you as an example of my .... rage)
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of Taunting (Open)   Just a bit of Taunting (Open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:33 am

(No problem, seems I'm having a lot of things rammed into me lately... of course, someone can edit something if I do win, I've got nothing at the moment. D= )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of Taunting (Open)   Just a bit of Taunting (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of Taunting (Open)
Page 1 of 1