UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) Empty
PostSubject: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:23 pm

Sitting in a private suite in a nearby hotel we can spot REVOLUTION members Timelord,Choirboy and Synysterg enjoying a beer and a laugh,but suddenly syn has a serious look on his face as he looks at the other two guys...

Before he can speak Time interrupts it's ok syn i know wot your going to say and i have already taken care of it.....

Syn...???

Time replies You were about to ask where are the ladies?

Syn laughs and is about to speak again when Time interrupts again....

Time they can wait we have a few issues to deal with like our numbers have dwindled in recent weeks.As you both know we have lost Chemical Code along with Jarkko.We don't want Bodders or Ningo anymore but we do need a bit more quality.So i took the liberty of inviting someone here so you two can run the rule over him as well,now before he arrives he can be a bit weird but well you can see for yourself.....

Just then a knock is heard at the door and choirboy gets up and opens the suite door to reveal Aquilus standing there....

Time shouts over come on in mate and pull up a seat and let's discuss this like men over a beer or ten....
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:37 pm

**Choirboy nods at Aquilus and pulls up a chair for him before sitting back down again.**

Choirboy - I'm glad to see that we all made it here today. And I have to agree with my partner. We took what many would consider a knockout punch with the losses we had recently. But we pulled together to show those fools that we are made of sterner stuff.

**Choirboy takes a swig of his chocolate milk and looks at Synyster.**

Choirboy - So Synyster, who's been getting on your nerves?
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:35 am

[Aquilus sits down, his black robes flailing down beside him]

Aquilus: "So this is it..... the NEW revolution? You guys were seen as a threat, now you are seen as children trying to be someone. It's time to be a threat again boys, and why don't we start with a little chaos hmmm?

[Aquilus cranks his neck to the side a little till it clicks]
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:36 pm

::Synyster Stands up and walks around the room slowly::

Synyster: You know Choirboy...There's alot of people here you are getting on my nerves....But there issomeone who I just can't stand to look at...Maybe because he has something that is mine!..Everytime I look at retard Silent Man I can't help but cringe...If he wants to "drop" his title to his little buddy bodders that's fine also...Whoever has that title is a marked man.

::Synyster turns and looks at everyone in the room::

Synyster: This is a new breed of The Revolution...No one is safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Timelord bang's his beer down on the table as Syn's rallying call is heard throughout the room.....
Children you say aquilis ,looks at Choirboy and shrugs well maybe one child.I feel it's time to reign like lords should and i ask you to be my enforcer to help protect my belt....

What do you say lord of chaos?...
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:44 pm

[Aquilus blinks]

Aquilus: "I agreed to help, but remember........the blood of the fallen shall shine like the sweetest wine on the victor, and our victim....hmmmmm, I want a belt, then it will be me shining the way I deserve"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:14 am

Timelord stares at Aquilus in misbelief but says Ok i think we get the picture there mate.....
I think it's time to conclude this meeting anyone any last thoughts on anything? ..
Or are we all through here.....
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:09 pm

**Choirboy raises his hand and waits to be selected.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Timelord spots CHoirboy's raised arm and says yes what is it?
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:16 pm

**Choirboy smiles as he puts his hand down.**

Choirboy - I want to know when will we have the chance to end careers? Not to offend anyone here, but I keep getting called names all of the time, and all those losers are grating on my nerves...
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 pm

[Aquilus rubs his hands together excitedly]

Aquilus: "Just give me a name and I will burn them till their ashes scatter in the wind.."
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:08 pm

::Synyster who was sitting quietly stands up and begins to speak::

Synyster: Gentlemen...The time for ending careers and capturing titles will come...But first we need to have a set game plan or we will fall quickly..

::Synyster walks around the room..Stopping infrot of a mirror to look at himself..He then continues walking around the room and stops infront of Choirboy::

Synyster: As far as Im concerned if anyone calls you names or is disrespectful to you thats an insult to The Revolution as a whole...And that will not be tolerated.

::Synyster turns towards Aquilus to address him::

Synyster: Your time as champ will come soon...This room is full of future champions..And if you help us...We will be more that happy to help you.

::The camera pans around the room and all of the wrestlers have a pleased look on their faces as the camera fades out::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)   new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq) Empty

Back to top Go down

new recruit offically unveiled( open to rev and aq)
Page 1 of 1