UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The War begins (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The War begins (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The War begins (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The War begins (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The War begins (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The War begins (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The War begins (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The War begins (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The War begins (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The War begins (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

The War begins (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The War begins (Open to all)   The War begins (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:29 pm

There is a howl echoing over the arena, and the word 'Wolfpack' appears on the Titantron.
The moonlight blue letters slowly fade as El Lobo makes his way out upon the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

El Lobo: Listen up you little Fairy, thats right I'm talking to you Choirboy....You messed with the WolfPack for the last time..I'm giving you a choice here and now...Bag and Tag your pansy girly friends in the Revolution..Or I'll tear the head of that runt K-9 and I'll *BEEEEEEEEEEP* and once I've done that to TimeLord I'll *BEEEEEEEEEP* to Aquilus and last but not least, I'll *BEEEEEP* to you..."
Each of the censored parts of his statement are visually enhanced by El Lobo illustrating visually how he intends to cause serious harm upon the people he threatens.

El Lobo: Nothing...Noone...Not even the GM can protect you now pansy boy...El Revolucion will end, this is your ALAMO pendejo...I want her back, and I want you lot to beg forgivness, kneeling in the center of the ring..Or Muerte is what you all will beg for.

(Open to all)
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: The War begins (Open to all)   The War begins (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:14 pm

**Choirboy comes down to the ring where El Lobo stands there, ready to attack. Choirboy, walks up the steps and stands face to face with El Lobo, and neither man budges an inch. Choirboy raises an eyebrow as the crowd screams at El Lobo to rip off his head and do something awful down his throat. Choirboy takes a step back, then speaks.**

Choirboy - "I really think you ought to change your name to El Loco Toro hombre, because all you're seeing is red right now, and rightfully so. But let's get something straight here. The guys responsible for nabbing your Yellow Girl were Doc, Syn, and Aqui. I had nothing to do with it, but, as usual, guilty by association. So, here's what I'm going to do....."

**Choirboy exits the ring and walks down to the announcer's table, grabs a chair, and slowly walks back into the ring with El Lobo, who takes a few steps back. Choirboy shakes his head and lays the chair on the ground. The crowd is confused, as Choirboy takes a few steps back from the folded chair and continues to speak.**

Choirboy - "....You see El Lobo, I respect your accomplishments in this ring. And, one has to like how you and all the others banded together to face Revolution. Matter of fact, one could say it's heroic what you all have done here. There's one thing though, El Lobo, that you might not be aware of as well. I'm not scared of you."

**The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as Choirboy continues..**

Choirboy - "Matter of fact, no one from your group scares me. You talk big, you make big threats, and that's about it. Now, don't get me wrong, you all are fantastic wrestlers and such, and I've seen my share of losses to you all. But I will never, EVER be scared of what vengeance or wrath you bring into this ring. You want revenge on your missing chica, homes? Here's the plan. I get down on my knees, with my hands behind my back, and I give you the opportunity to clean my clock with the very chair I brought into the ring."

**The crowd erupts in cheers, chanting for El Lobo to kill Choirboy with the weapon. Choirboy falls down to both knees and places his hands behind his back, looking at El Lobo with no emotion on his face, and looks to the chair he brought in.**

Choirboy - Do it! Come on El Lobo, Mr. Hot Head. DO IT!

(OOC - There ya go man, hope it helps Smile )
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The War begins (Open to all)   The War begins (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm

El Lobo, encouraged by the crowd, leans down and picks up the chair as he looks towards Choirboy kneeling there before him.

El Lobo: Pray little man, pray...

The Latino growls and raises the chair as if to strike Choirboy down, a silence spreads throughout the arena. Finaly it is broken by the clatter the chair makes as it hits the ground after El Lobo throws it away.

El Lobo: I am El Lobo, I am The Revolution..you pansies are but weaklings living in the shadow of those greater...I wont honor you with a taste of the Jungle...Run to your cabal and tell them, that El Lobo is coming for them..

With that, El Lobo makes his way out of the ring, yelling out Timelords name and various curses he'll do to the man on his way backstage.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: The War begins (Open to all)   The War begins (Open to all) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:17 pm

**Choirboy stays kneeling in the middle of the ring while the crowd continues to boo him. Once he realizes El Lobo is not coming back, he stands back up, and starts to speak.**

Choirboy - "Seems I underestimated you El Lobo....."

**Choirboy drops his microphone and leaves the ring, off to continue his search.**
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The War begins (Open to all)   The War begins (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:09 pm

ooc - considering this closed - so added to friday show - consigned to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War begins (Open to all)   The War begins (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The War begins (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1