UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Trying to find oneself...(open to any)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Trying to find oneself...(open to any) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find oneself...(open to any)   Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:36 am

We find Tyler Ford backstage sitting on the locker room bench with his head in his hands. Shaun walks by and taps him on the shoulder. Tyler does not even look up. Shaun begins to speak.

Shaun:"Man get over it. Anyways I am going to get out of here. The wife is waiting for me. Talk to you later."

Tyler just nods as Shaun makes his way out of the locker room. Finally after a moment or two Tyler lifts his head and just shakes it a bit. A reporter comes into the locker room and notices it is empty except for Tyler. He seems upset that there is not anyone else in the locker room to interview. But he has come to do a job so he begins.

Reporter:"Tyler, any comments on your match tonight or what you plan on doing for the break?"

Tyler:"My match tonight huh. I see it as another wasted opportunity that I have squandered while being in the UNWA. I finally get a chance at a title and what happens I lose. And what makes it worse is that I should have been the one fighting Timelord for his title but no that chicken picks that chump Ace. And that chump Ace actually wins the title. Just another squandered chance by me because if I had did more then maybe it would have been me fight Timelord and becoming the champ. But enough about that because I have got to get out of here and clear my head because I just don't know what I am doing anymore besides squandering any chance I get."

With that Tyler gets ups and walks out the door as the reporter cuts tape.

ooc up for anyone to bump into Tyler
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Bump in the hallway (open for Tyler)   Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:39 am

In the hallway, a mysterious figure bumps into Tyler.

The Pittsburgh Mauler:"Hey man, watch where you going. If you hit this torch just right, this whole place will go up in flames. Let me introduce myself, I'm the Pittsburgh Mauler and I am the next rising star here at UNWA."

Mauler pauses for a response.

The Pittsburgh Mauler:"...And you are..."

Mauler mutters "like it matters who you are"

occ back to you Tyler
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find oneself...(open to any)   Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:36 am

ooc sorry took so long to get back but anyways

Tyler takes a step back from Pittsburgh Mauler. He gives him a look up and down and begins to talk.

Tyler:"Me watch where I am going. Listen rook or whatever you said your name was, I don't have time right now for you. And trust me in the mood I am in tonight it definitely matters who I am."

Tyler continues to stare at Pittsburgh Mauler as he awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find oneself...(open to any)   Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Mauler thinks for a second.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Well, it sounds like you have a lot of issues you need to deal with, so I'll just call you Ace. I think you need to learn first hand what 'survival of the fittest' means and tonight I'll be more than happy to show you."

Mauler has a smurk on his face.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "I'll see you in the ring...Ace"

Mauler laughs and leaves the hallway.

occ you can add if you want or we can close it here.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find oneself...(open to any)   Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:16 pm

As Pittsburgh Mauler walks away Tyler just stares at him. Tyler walks in the opposite direction with a distant look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find oneself...(open to any)   Trying to find oneself...(open to any) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:14 pm

ooc - added to Friday show and now to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find oneself...(open to any)   Trying to find oneself...(open to any) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to find oneself...(open to any)
Page 1 of 1