UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )

Go down 
+2
MMJ/HKP
Yellow Girl
6 posters
AuthorMessage

NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) Empty
PostSubject: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:04 pm

A strange noise is heard throughout the arena but even though it's strange sounding the fans are used to it by now and start booing.Rubbish is being thrown toward's the ring as angry fan's start chanting where is he?? When the Tardis materlizes in the ring and Timelord with his faithful pup k-9 exit from the machine the chants alter to
Where is she,where is she,we want Yellow Girl now!!!!

Timelord smirk's and demand's a mic from ringside,the booing gets even louder so he wait's till the crowd calm's down a bit knowing he won't speak till they shut up......

Finally he speak's Listen to me now you weak minded fool's and likewise the superstars of UNWA a new dawn has occured here,after Relentess all Rev.lost in what was a disaster for me i lost everything as in my title and all the high hope's i had for the other's.Speaking of the other's they need addressing,i will start with Choirboy,i haven't a clue what is going on in that head of your's but as far as "WE" go it's over and come near me again my pup frie's you like Frankie D.........

Crowd laugh as they remember Frankie D getting set alight.........

Next i come to Syn well it's make your mind up time are you in or out,with us or against us ????? your choice my old friend........

Aquilus you caved my head in with a chair shot as you say i tried to control you,well i don't see it that way but if i did i feel the headache i have make's us even so again are you in or not.i need to know who i can rely on.........

Now because of all this disarray i hear rumour's that Rev are done,through dead,let me assure you we are STILL and ALWAY'S will be a THREAT here in UNWA......

I'm getting old and tired of getting beat up so i scouted behind the scene's and i wish to introduce to you now two new member's of REV........

Fan's jeer at this prospect although there are some cheer's...........

Without further ado i give you Yellow Girl and Miracle Mike James......

From the Tardis comes Yellow Girl and MMJ much to fan's shock,some cheer other's jeer but most are stunned into silence.......
Before i let them speak i must add that in the future i will be increasing these number's again as i make Rev into a super group.Get me a coupe of mic's up here for my two new friend's ha ha........

Mic's are handed to both wrestler's and Timelord indictate's them to address the crowd........
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:41 pm

Yellow Girl takes the mic and looks around in the ring. MMJ also takes a mic and had a derisive smile on his face. The she looks to timelord and the two looks looks in their eyes, than timelord nods and Yellow Girl begins to speak

Yellow Girl: “I was underestimated, nobody takes me seriously and no one really recognize me here in this fed. But this will change from now on. Revolution wants to get to the top and I also wants to get to the top so all of you take me seriously. And now we will do this together and I find at last the right people, which will help me best to reach this.”

The first silence because of the shock from the crowd ends now. Loud boos can be heard all around and ‘Traitor’ chants get louder and louder.

Yellow Girl: “You all should be quiet. You all do nothing for me. The most of the time I fight alone and I work hard to get respected here.”

Again the boos get louder.

Yellow Girl: “And Lobo, I want to say sorry, but the offer was great and I cant decline.”

Loud ‘Bitch’ chants now heard through the whole crowd.

Yellow Girl puts the mic down to the floor, take again a look to timelord and he nods again.
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:49 pm

(MMJ just looks at Timelord as he nods)

MMJ - You why I left Team IMpact! and that no good of a partner of mine Hotshot was because........ He just wasn't up to my level yet. He was like a tick that had to be burnt off. I may have said some nasty things in the past about Yellow Girl. ( MMJ gives a quick wink in YG's way) But in all reality she is a competitor she does what is takes to get to the top as does Timelord. So i thought hey if they were gonna go to the top Why not be a little muscle and help him out.

(crowd starts to boo)

MMJ - You boo me for what being honest this is the fastest way to the top and I'm taking it as for The Hotshot being mad about what I did and Kaluani saying he wont face me until i face Hotshot whatever Jimmy Boy you think you can Handle The One The Only Miracle Mike James? Well i say your gonna need that cowbell once you step into that ring with me.

(Crowd starts to chant HOTSHOT!HOTSHOT!HOTSHOT!)

(hope this was a good twist.
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:42 pm

(occ - good job guys , T.L your gonna have to stop saying your rubbish at R.P's if you keep coming up with this sort of stuff)
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 pm

(OOC: Looking good folks.)
(OOC2: *cries as he sees his tag partner, go evil*)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Aquilus's music plays and he walks down the entrance ramp slowly, listening to the crowds booing with a smug look on his face

The three people in the ring stand slightly to the side as Aquilus jumps over the top rope, and grabs a mic

Aquilus: "Yellow Girl........MMJ........"

Aquilus looks between them, staring at Timelord for a few seconds

Aquilus: "Welcome aboard!"

He gives Yellow Girl and MMJ a respectful nod and then turns to Timelord

Aquilus: "Let me get this straight, my actions were merely consequences of your own actions. I am still in this group......barely, I don't appreciate being asked to choose between allies"
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:58 am

Ok decided this was too good to hang on to, so I have moved this to Fridays show as I think it would be best to get this all out in the one show, to allow people to re-act to it the next show. Aq - I left your part out due to the tag match, it should all flow together nicely....but this is about rp number 16 for fridays show!! Razz

Moved to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )   NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok ) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW DAWN (open to all i mention unless i get asked ok )
Page 1 of 1