UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) Empty
PostSubject: Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want)   Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:24 am

The TV screen fades black and we hear the rolling thunder of constant cannon fire before Captain Parkes entrance music begins to blare from the speakers throughout the arena.

Captain Parkes emerges from backstage accompanied by Candice Kellerman. Without pause Parkes makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Hopping up onto his feet in one quick motion he snags a microphone from out of the air that one of the road crew tossed his way, "Last week everyone here saw me pinned by the scum of the UNWA, Revolution leader Timelord."

The Titantron shows a replay of the pinfall from last weeks match.

"Now everyone here saw that Timelord once again needed outside help to win his match. However I guess that's all legal in Hardcore matches. All I can say on the matter is that the Hardcore Title means nothing to me and I know that The Pittsburgh Mauler is going to destroy Timelord when they finally meet."

The crowd cheers at this annoucment.

"Now my reason for being out here tonight is to challenge any contender for the Pride Title. The champion included to any kind of match they want right in this ring right now if they want."
Back to top Go down

Taking out the competition (Open to any eligable for the Pride Title and Leon if you want)
Page 1 of 1