UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anon

Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) Empty
PostSubject: Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX)   Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 pm

The arena goes dark, and all sound is cut off, so all that can be heard is the sound of the crowd, wondering what is happening

The titanton lights up, to show a dark grey concrete floor, with a large shadow on in, and the tip of some blonde hair at the top of the screen

[As the camera moves up, you can see that Michelle, girlfriend of DamienX, is suspended upside down from tome rafters, her hair cascading from her head, and her eyes screaming out for aid]

Michelle: D....D....DamienX.....help me......I...I....think it's revolution

[The camera is covered up by someone, as you hear her crying in the darkness]
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX)   Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 am

ooc:grrrr im in the hospital and cant do anything, but im soooo coming for revolution when im out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX)   Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:21 pm

*later on the show*

[Titanron opens and you can see Damien walking in the backstage hallways looking very angry and confused]

DamienX:Where is she!?!..WHERE!!

[Damien graps some random UNWA employee's throat and yell's at him]

DamienX:TELL ME NOW!!..WHERE IS SHE!!?

[Employee looks scared]

DamienX:Those revolution coward's....

[Damien slams the employee against wall and sees the camera man and goes front of the camera]

DamienX: Revolution!Listen up!Can you coward's do anything else besides kidnapping girls??That is so weak from group like revolution,but im going to find her!and most important...

[Damien's start's smiling]

DamienX:Im going to find that person who is responsible about Michelle's kidnapping.And when i do im going to hurt you so bad!.
And im going to start taking revolution down tonight.I have a match against Ningo Das.After i beat him good,i am going after next member of that joke group revolution..and im going to do that so long when i find my girl and the moron who is responsible for all this!

[Damien slaps the camera on the floor and it brokens]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX)   Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnap of Michelle (Open to all, especially DamienX)
Page 1 of 1