UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)

Go down 
+4
Ace Douglas
ghetto blaster
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
el cartographer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) Empty
PostSubject: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:09 am

The screen appears extremely out of focus and is shaking, as if held by a person with poor hand control.
-
A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) Browfe13
-
Detective Browfel (quietly): "Is this thing on?"
-
The screen comes into focus as it appears Detective Browfel is holding the camera upside down in the middle of a UNWA hallway. He flips the camera the right way and clears his throat.
-
Browfel: "Oh, hello! I am not at all not surprised to see you people in the camera views! Today we'll take the tour of the hallways of UNWA after the pay-per-a-the-vie-ow! Let's start on our tour!"
-
Detective Browfel walks down the hall way before turning his head to his right.
-
Browfel: "And on your lefst, you can see this wond... Oh, wight, I'm supposed to turn the camera."
-
Detective Browfel turns the camera around to where he was looking.

(OOC: Have at it!)

Last edited by el cartographer on Mon May 18, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : making the dashes white)
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:36 pm

*Night Hawk comes up to Detective Browfel, brandishing his new pheonix title over his shoulder. Simon and Simon are on either side of him looking robotic as ever. He looks at the camera with great interest.*

Night Hawk: "So, Detective Browfel, what is the camera for? That is, if it's a real camera and not a bomb!!!"

*Night Hawk pulls out his ppk like an old western gunslinger, aims at the camera and pulls the trigger in 0.43 seconds flat. Mr Wint Catches the bullet an inch away from the camera, leaving it unscathed.*

Mr Wint: Sir, my database...I mean instict confirms that it is inded a camera.

Mr Kidd: "Affrmative. I scanned it with my fiberoptic scanners...I mean my eyes and it is indeed a camera."

*Night Hawk puts his gun away and looks at Simon Kidd and Simon Wint.*

Night Hawk: "This is weird. Something seems awfully robotic about you two. Mr Browfel, your a fellow private eye. What do you think?"

(OOC: Back to you or someone else can enter.)
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:37 am

Browfel: "Uuuuuh, I dunno. Maybe they AR-WERE robots? Moving on."
-
Detective Browfel walks along the hall Nighthawk came from and accidentally drops the camera. He picks it back up before pointing it at the next point of interest.
-
Browfel: "Oh! Look what we has here!"

(OOC: Sorry Howdy. This is supposed to be like a quick tour of the hallways, providing a quick peek at different storylines. Thanks for joining in though!)

Last edited by el cartographer on Fri May 08, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making the dashes white)
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:43 am

(OOC: No problem. Thats all I had to say anyways.)
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:18 am

Browfel: Ok here Ghetto Blaster hey why did you ruined Parkes title shot?

Ghetto looks at him and then laughs

Ghetto: Parkes had it coming he rob me in a match and for Baba I had to show him who the real champion was.

Browfel: what with the towel and all the blood?

Ghetto: Hey Parkes and Baba are punks and punks bleed but that nothing compare to the next time i see them in the ring.

Browfel walks off a little shaken but still going strong with this story.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:44 am

(OOC: Do you mind if I re-write that Ghetto? It's kind of... not the way Browfel would act. I'll use the exact same words you said. I'm guessing you're holding a bleeding towel.)

-
The camera turns to show Ghetto Blaster walking down the hall with a towel towards Browfel. The towel is dripping blood.
-
Browfel: "Oh, look! It's Beleeding Towel Man! Bleefing Towel Man! Wait! I've got a few quesh-tea-ons!"
-
Ghetto Blaster stops to listen to the insane detective in front of him.
-
Browfel: "So, uh, why did you ruin that Cap-Tane's title shot? You know, that park-ees guy."
-
Ghetto Blaster thinks about Detective Browfel's question and laughes.
-
Ghetto Blaster: "Parkes had it coming! He robbed me in a match! And for Baba, I had to show him who the real champion was!"
-
Browfel: "So, uh, what's up with that buh-leeding-a, towel-a?"
-
Ghetto Blaster: "Hey, Parkes and Baba are punks and punks bleed, but that's nothing compared to the next time I see them in the ring!"
-
Browfel: "Well that's just great! Moving on nows!"
-
Detective Browfel continues walking down the hall before turning yet another corner.
-
Browfel: "Oh! Hi there!"

(OOC: Who's up next?)

Last edited by el cartographer on Sat May 09, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:28 am

Ace Douglas walks past Detective Browfel and throws up his hand to acknowledge him as he passes by.

ooc el if browfel wants to ask ace something he can or ace can pass by like they walk past each other in the hall
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:28 am

Browfel: "Oh, wait! Doog-less! I have a question for you!"
-
Detective Browfel takes a few steps toward him as Ace Douglas stops just before turning the corner.
-
Browfel: "How do you feel about that match at that last Pay-Per-The-View thing? What about the Cha-oos Legee-on?"

(OOC: "Douglas" "PPV "Chaos Legion" respectively, if it's confusing.)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Ace looks at Browfel and answers his question.
-
Ace:"As for my match at Line in the Sand, I lost and that is all there is too it. Granted it took three guys against only me for me to lose but it is the past and I am looking towards the future. As for the Chao's Legion, well they will pay soon enough because I am sure my army of one will grow soon enough either by guys in the back joining up with me or maybe I join up with someone myself. But all that will come in time, Browfel. Now if you will excuse me I got to get to the locker room and get ready for tonight."
-
With that Ace pats Browfel on the back and heads to his locker room.

ooc hope that works for you el and i knew what browfel was saying i have figured out his language

Last edited by Tyler Ford on Sat May 09, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in white dashes)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Detective Browfel follows Ace Douglas, but takes a turn and walks down the first hallway he went down.
-
Browfel: "Ooh! Let's see this!"
-
Detective Browfel lets the camera peek around a corner to see C. Stand and el cartographer making a deal in front of a door.
-
C. Stand: "Okay! I'll take that organ in a jar, and here's your priceless artifact!"
-
The camera focuses to show C. Stand giving el cartographer a piece of pottery with a drawing on it. Detective Browfel walks slowly by them as el cartographer looks straight into the camera.
-
el cartographer: "Did I just get ripped off?"
-
C. Stand: "I said no questions asked!"
-
Detective Browfel continues walking down the hall and turns a corner.
-
Browfel: "Oh, hello there!"

(OOC: Note to whoever is putting this in the show: I already inserted white dashes. Note to all: Who's up next?)

Last edited by el cartographer on Sun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Vengeance looks at Browfel in disgust.

Vengeance "You again? Aren't you supposed to be helping the map boy with his now 'evil' ways?"
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Detective Browfel just stares at Vengeance with a blank smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:01 am

Vengeance stares at browfel evilly.

Vengeance "Are you afraid little man? You should be. Our new evil faction shall crush all who oppose!"

Vengeance picks up a nearby chair and swings it at Browfel.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:44 pm

The chair connects and Detective Browfel falls to the ground.
-
C. Stand: "What's with all that ruckus?"
-
el cartographer rounds the corner and sees Vengeance.
-
el cartographer: "Oh, great. It's you. Get out of here, I'm the only one who can hit this guy with a chair."
-
el cartographer grabs the chair from Vengeance, turns toward the downed Browfel and brings the chair over his head
-
but runs over and swings it at Vengeance instead!
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:08 pm

el cartographer swings the chair at Vengeance, Vengeance tries to roll under and away but the chair connects with his back as el cartographer smashes it against him executing a devastating chair shot!

Vengeance is lying prone on the ground.

el cartographer turns the chair on it's end and smashes it onto Vengeance's forhead executing a Mortal chair shot to the forehead!

Vengeance is busted wide open!

Vengeance stands up and wipes some blood off of his forehead, he licks it off of his hand and smiles an evil smile.

Vengeance "Urgh, you look like you're impressed with yourself. Well don't be. Your stupid games are over map man, I shall be seeing you sometime soon. Just remember that the Darkness can confide in it's minions and the shadows are always lurking. Your time will come, and soon it shall be..."

(OOC: Back to you, if you want to change things just say)
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:49 pm

(OOC: Other than the colors and the lack of bolding, that's fine Vengeance.)

el cartographer: "Shut up! Get out of here!"
-
el cartographer gives Vengeance a few swift kicks to get him to move.
-
Browfel: "Oh, hey el photographer. Remember our match?"
-
el cartographer: "What match?"
-
Browfel: "You know, the one you set up before the Pay-per-vie-ew to happen afterwards... The ken-doo stick on a pole match with whoever wins getting what they wanted to happen... If I win, I get the Train Match info. If you win, I help you find out who attacked you before your tag match with that tran-slforming guy."
-
el cartographer: "Oh, yeah... That match..."
-
Browfel: "Well, I got the contract and I'm ready to go!"
-
el cartographer: "Yeah right! There's no way that Leon would..."
-
Detective Browfel pulls out a sheet of paper, which el cartographer snatches out of his hands and looks at.
-
el cartographer: "Okay, okay. So you got an official detective contract with the UNWA, so what? That doesn't mean the you can wre"
-
Browfel: "Oops! Here's the real one!"
-
Detective Browfel pulls out a much smaller piece of paper to el cartographer, who lets out a long sigh as he shakes his head.
-
el cartographer: "It's a grocery list, Browfel. A grocery list..."
-
Detective Browfel shoves another sheet of paper into el cartographer's hands.
-
el cartographer: "Great, another 3-day contract. Just leave me alone until the match, okay? I got to deal with this guy."
-
el cartographer looks where Vengeance was as Detective Browfel continues along the path he was going on.
-
el cartographer: "Where'd he go?"
-
Detective Browfel rounds two corners with the camera in hand before coming to a sudden halt, almost causing the camera to fall out of his hands.
-
Browfel: "Oh! Hey there!"

(OOC: This'll be the last one. Who wants to finish it off?)
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:55 am

Parkes looks behind him to see Browfel standing there with mic in hand, "What do you want land lubber?" he calls out in an annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:24 am

Browfel: "Oh! Uh... Nothing... What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:36 pm

"Trouble for you if you don't get outta my face."

(OOC: just staying in character from the earlier RP im in so you know)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Voice: "He's not even worth your time, Parkes,"

James Young suddenly walks into the scene with a disgusted look on his face, as if he is disgusted by the fact of Browfel being back.

James: "Can we just kill him or something? Or me giving him a J D Y and then a Young's Killing Kick? It'll save us sometime in our lives and rid us of his stupidity,"
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:19 am

Detective Browfel sticks his head in front of the camera he's holding.
-
Browfel: "And with that, bye bye ev-"

(OOC: Er, Captain? This is Browfel, not el cart.)

Last edited by el cartographer on Thu May 14, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:10 am

"You're right we've got bigger fish to fry," Parkes replies to James ignoring Browfel. "Let's go," he finishes as Parkes and James Young walk away down the corridor.

(OOC: I think this is in character with myself and James right about now.)

Last edited by Captain Parkes on Mon May 18, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:28 am

James: "Wait, Parkes stop for a moment,"

James utters quietly as he stops in his tracks.

James: "We've got a huge problem,"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:16 pm

"Really?" askes Parkes, "Lets talk about it in here away from curious on lookers" he finishes opening the door to a locker room and checking that it's empty.

(OOC: I think we can use the discussion for a flashback RP for next week James.)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:14 pm

(ooc: same here)

James nods at Parkes' idea.

James: "As you wish, ... partner."

James follows Parkes inside the empty locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)   A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show) Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip down UNWA Hall (closed) (Put near beginning of show)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next