UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:00 pm

After the PPV a camera will catch up to Jason Davis aka Devastator X, making his way out of the arena. Over one shoulder is the UNWA Hardcore Championship belt, the other contains a duffel bag full of ring gear. Upon making it to the parking lot the new champion will run into Bad Blood, who is waiting at Jason's H1 military grade Hum-Vee. A small conversation will commense.

Bad Blood: Hey Jas, congrats on winning the UNWA HC Title. I was wondering if you had time to take me by the airport, I missed my ride with B.

JD: Sure BB, congrats on your win, good to see......

During Jason's reply a figure will run up behind him and crack him over the back with a folding chair. Balint Brown aka The Overlord will be standing over the fallen champion. Balint will laugh and drop the chair beside of Jason. He will look at Bad Blood.

The Overlord: I'm the big bad darkness man, rawr! Me am kill, you am die! Rawr!

The two big men will laugh and proceed to put the boots to Jason Davis, leaving him crumpled in a heap.

The Overlord: Well Bad Blood, The Agenda is about to be a title holder in the UNWA.

Bad Blood: Yup, the boss is going to be tickled that we got the message across to that loser Jason Davis that The Agenda is taking over. Girls are on me, the booze is on you.

The two ruffians will walk away laughing, while the camera will pan to Jason laying in a crumpled heap, groaning.

Scene will fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 pm

added to show (LH)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

The Aftermath Of UNWA Heartbreak (Closed)
Page 1 of 1