UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) Empty
PostSubject: Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin)   Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

The show opens with Leon Heart in the ring, he is wearing one of his high class suits, in the corner of the ring is a large picture of El Lobo, around the picture are small flower petals, hanging over the corner is a WolfPack t-shirt
-
Many fans hold up signs with El Lobo's name as they await Leon to start speaking
-
Leon: "Tonight, I have to inform you all of some very sad news, last week we saw a violent fire and explosion that involved El Lobo's vehicle."
-
Leon stops and swallows hard, it is easy to tell this is a difficult speech to give
-
Leon: "We told you that evening we would bring you news as soon as we had it....I know that the UNWA website crashed as we had so many of you try to get information on El Lobo's condition. I am sad to say I had news just before going on air, that although as we know El Lobo's body was not recovered from the scene, it is now the belief of the police that there is a high possibility that El Lobo was killed in the explosion."
-
Fans start to cry openly in the arena as the crowd stay hushed and quiet
-
Leon: "Now all we can do is hope and pray that by a small miracle El Lobo managed to escape from the vehicle and for his own reasons has not come forward to confirm his whereabouts.....I know El Lobo would like the show to go on, but before it does....two things"
-
Leon lowers his head and breathes in deeply
-
Leon: "Whoever is perpertrating these bombings must stop. If you are watching this show I urge you to bring yourself forward before anyone else is hurt. Enough is Enough!!"
-
Leon moves over to the side of the ring and signals to the timekeeper
-
Leon: "Ladies and gentlemen, a ten bell salute in honour of the first ever Memberstate champion....wherever he is....El Lobo!"
-
The fans lower their heads as the ten bells ring out around the arena
-
After the ten bells a video package airs showing El Lobo's best moments in the UNWA........
-

(ooc - if anyone does want to add anything, they can do so after the video package ends)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin)   Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:57 pm

(OOC: Not so sure, but felt to do this)

After the video stops, silence lies over the arena. It is a depressing, heavy silence. After some moments of this silence, a white-cloaked man appears at the entrance. His hood covers his face, but most people know the white cloak of Kaluani too well, and so a small murmur goes through the arena.
-
Kaluani slowly walks forward, his face permanently looking to the ground, his hands faltered. He walks to the ring very, very slowly. As he passes Leon, he simply nods to him, but then directly goes to the picture in the corner.
-
Kaluani stands there in silence for a few seconds and then kneels in front of the picture, which causes another murmur to go through the hall. Kaluani slowly pulls back his hood from his head, and then lays down a single, red dahlia next to his picture.
-
He stands up, nods to the picture and then whispers to the picture.
-

Kaluani: "I know you won't die that easily. Old friend."

-
Kaluani turns around to Leon and the two face each other for a moment. The expression in Kaluanis face is quite obvious and it is not only the audience who gets the feeling that Kaluani won't rest until he personally had his hand on the one responsible for that.
-
After those seemingly endless moments, Kaluani puts his hood back on and slowly and silently walks backstage.
Back to top Go down

Leon makes an annoucement (pretty much closed, unless someone feels they can add somethin)
Page 1 of 1