UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Alexis LaCoeur

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-07

General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) Empty
PostSubject: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:23 pm

((OOC Note: Takes place after the events of the last show - August 31, 2008))

General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) Hospit10

The hospital room is fairly large - walls painted a soft off-white with a small sofa set under the window for visitors. Tables and other surfaces are covered with flowers and 'Get Well' balloons. In the center of the room is an adjustable hospital bed, atop which is a still-injured Alexis who is just waking up.

"W-water..."

A nurse bustles into the room, carrying a pink and white balloon bouquet with a little 'Get Well' Butterfly as the centerpiece. "Don't know how many times I've told him, visiting hours haven't begun yet.." She sets down the bouquet and hands Alexis a glass of water. "Here you are, drink up. You have a few people wanting to come in and see you."

Throat obviously dry, Alexis wastes no time in arguing with the woman. She sips at the water slowly, while reading the card attached to the new bouquet. [Hurry up and get well, we miss you out there - Winston]. Seems she's going to owe someone an apology for embarrassing him! "I'm... okay... ready for visitors now..." Alexis says, trying to fluff up her hair so it doesn't look like a matted mess.

Last edited by Alexis LaCoeur on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 pm

At that moment, some commotion can be heard outside. Muffled voices, primarily, sounding as though there's a mild argument going on. Finally, a more clear, "Out've my way! I'm gonna see'er NOW!," challenges from the other side of the door. A second later, and the door swings open, revealing a concerned, but determined young man with obsidian hair and amethyst eyes, decked out in zipper bondage pants, combat boots, and fingerless leather gloves.

Without hesitation, he breezes past the nurse and right up to the bedside. "Lexi, God! I saw what happened. You okay? You in any pain? Are they treatin' you well in here?," he rattles off, right hand gently drifting to her forehead to brush a few bangs back from her face.
Back to top Go down
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Alexis LaCoeur

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 pm

The nurse moves to the door, issuing an extremely loud, "HMPH!", then takes her leave.

On the other hand, Alexis offers a weak smile to her first visitor. "Drake!" Her voice is forcibly chipper, but she looks anything but. Hair matted despite her fluff-attempts, bruises covering her still somewhat swollen face. "I'm... okay... yeah." Though the touch to her forehead is soft, it's enough to cause her to wince and grimace. "Pain... yeah. They... are treating me well enough." After a little pause in which she sips from the glass of water again before returning it to the table she quietly asks, "What happened? Last I remember... was a metal pipe coming toward me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Drake's hand jerks back at the wince, and a sigh escapes him. "Foul play, that's what. A guy rushed into the ring, went to clobber your opponent, your opponent ducked, and you got nailed. It's the decent people that wind up screwed when this kind'a stuff happens..."

After a beat, Drake eases back a step from her. "Anything I can get you? I'll stick around as long as you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Alexis LaCoeur

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 pm

"Oh." Well, she did figure something like that since she didn't see Double wandering around with a large metal pipe. "Guess I'm out of commission for a while, huh?" Alexis shifts on the bed so that she can face Drake as he steps back.

"A tape of the show so I can... review it... would be good. Revenge would be better," she says lightly, almost teasing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:43 pm

"No kidding. I'd love to get my hands on both of them," Drake mutters. "I'll get you a tape, though, if you can stand watching it. I know I can't."

After just a second or two's pause, Drake steps back up to her and inclines his head, bangs drifting just a hint more towards his eyes. "'Bout died, seeing you get hit like that..."
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:19 pm

Down along the hallway walks Miss Diana Peel, an uptight firm spoken business lady, stepping firmly along the ground in her heels while being held up straight and firm by her tight fitting business dress. Holding tight to her ever so important clipboard she briskly walks past the staffing attendants who motion her to not intrude in on Drake Vyril and Alexis LaCoeur.

"Miss LaCoeur" begins Miss Peel as she starts to unclip something from her clipboard "I am the PA of UNWA benefactor Richard Anthony. On his behalf and the behalf every member of the UNWA business team i would like to present you with the standard A1 'get well soon' card" Miss then proceeds to give Alexis her a plain white folded card which avoid of anything but a few simple lines of typed text which she reads..

Dear Employee,

GET WELL SOON.

From - UNWA Staff

'BBC' R. Anthony

As Alexis reads the poor excuse of a card as Miss Peel turns her attention towards Drake "You must be.." pausing briefly to read her the paper on the clipboard ".. one Drake Vyril, Mr Anthony a reviewed your work on the independent circuit and under stands that you must be eager to seek some sorta retribution on Thomas 'Double' Schmidt and most worryingly his Enforce Paulley. I am here to officially let you that any violent action you take towards these men would be illegal and put your career in jeopardy" Miss Peel pulls her glasses to the end of her nose looking over them at Drake before continuing "However, if you were to become apart of the UNWA roster actions against a Mr Schmidt would be consider an.. 'occupational hazard'.." Miss Peel turns the clipboard and offers it towards Drake "Retribution, against Double at least, is only two signatures away Mr Vyril... one here.... and one here" standing infront of both the overwhelmed duo, Miss Peel continues to hold out her clipboard and pen waiting for a response.

Last edited by 'BBC' Richard Anthony on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Alexis LaCoeur

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:26 pm

"'bout died getting hit like that," Alexis offers as lightly as she possibly can.

The interruption comes at what some could conceive is the most inopportune of times, but Alexis looks up at the businesswoman, and falls silent as the card is handed to her, and she reads it. As the offer is made to Drake, she puts the card aside and peers at him curiously. Will he do it? Sign with the UNWA to avenge her?

"Thanks for the card," Alexis says dryly. "I'll do my best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm

Drake whirls to face the intruding woman, at first looking somewhat confused. As she describes the proposition and arrangement, Drake sets his gloved fists to his hips and cocks his head at her. "Double's not innocent, that's for sure. But it's the other one that ran in and interrupted a straight match. Both of'em's guilty, Doll.," he replies humorlessly.

That being said, the amethyst eyes do drift to the document every now and again. The interest is rather evident.
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 pm

Miss Peel raises a slight smirk before replying "Future issues to be resolved at a further date, Mr Anthony only wishes that you first direct you attention to Double at this moment in time.. how you proceed after that.. well im sure Mr Anthony will be able to resolve any issue you raise." Miss Peel begins tapping her clipboard with her pen as she grows impatient "I must remind you Mr Vyril, that this offer remains for a limited time.. of course, im sure Miss LaCoeur over here would understand if you wanted to stay out of the fray, as it were.. i mean it is a rather large leap up from the small shows which you are used to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm

"As long as he doesn't expect this to be all fine'n dandy," Drake says warily, starting to reach for the document. "He's more at fault than that other guy, after all. It was him that interrupted the match. So..." With a loose shrug, Drake goes to take the pen from Miss Peel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)   General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC) Empty

Back to top Go down

General Hospital (Closed - Drake/Leon/BBC)
Page 1 of 1