UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
UNWA Pride Title EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
UNWA Pride Title EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
UNWA Pride Title EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
UNWA Pride Title EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
UNWA Pride Title EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
UNWA Pride Title EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
UNWA Pride Title EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
UNWA Pride Title EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
UNWA Pride Title EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

UNWA Pride Title

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

UNWA Pride Title Empty
PostSubject: UNWA Pride Title   UNWA Pride Title EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:57 pm

Leon Heart's office is full with almost the entire UNWA roster, their is some chatter but generally their is a sense of anticpation in the air.
-
Gently the door handle turns and in walks the GM, Leon Heart, he is carrying a pile of papers and is finishing the end of a phone conversations.
-
Leon: "Listen I have to go now, yes I am about to tell them, hey if you want it to be a hell in a cell match, make it happen.."
-
Leon slaps his mobile phone shut and places his papers on his desk, for the first time he takes in the sight of over 30 wrestlers crammed into his office.
-
Leon: "Right guys and girls, as you know at the upcoming ppv 'Continental Chaos' we will see the first ever UNWA MemberState Heavyweight Champion....those chosen to compete for it are the best in the best here at the UNWA....and those competing for it in the future will also be the cream of the crop....however what I do understand is that some of you guys not challenging for the belt do still take an awful lot of pride in your job here at UNWA...
-
The room mutters their approval at that comment, and Leon waits for the room to quiet again before continueing.
-
Leon: You guys take so much pride in what you do that our generous benefactor Mr Anthony has decided to furnish us with another belt...this belt will be appropriately named..'The UNWA Pride Championship'..
-
Again a muttering of approval and a few loud whoops reverberate around the office, Leon again lets the room settle before finishing
-
Leon: "Those of you guys not competiting for the MemberState Title and want to challenge for the Pride Championship, I expect to see you in my office sometime today, where you can put your case forward...now get out of here I am a busy man."
-
The throng of wrestlers squeeze out of the room one by one, high fives are given out as well as some pushing and shoving...eventually Leon is alone in the office and a calm decends on the GM, he unlocks the drawer to the right of his desk, and opens it...pulling out two golden championship belts. Leon stands to face a giant full length mirror,and places one belt around his waist, the other other his shoulder...he poses in the mirror for a few seconds, before placing both belts back in the drawer and turning the key.
-
Leon: "Hmm...maybe a little too soon for that....."

(OOC adding this on this forum as well to gain as much interest in this title as possible..we need multiple entries folks!)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

UNWA Pride Title Empty
PostSubject: Signing up   UNWA Pride Title EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:22 am

(Tyler walks into Leon Heart's office and begins to talk)

Tyler:"I know I am the new guy around here but lets face facts, you need people to compete for your Pride title and I need gold around my waist. So Leon the choice is all yours boss. I want in the fight for the Pride title and you need people for it so I really don't see it as a choice. But I guess that is up to you."

(With that Tyler walks out of Leon's office.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

UNWA Pride Title Empty
PostSubject: can i go for another gold   UNWA Pride Title EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:46 pm

can i go for the pride title i know iam the tag team champ still iam one of the decent lowere level wrestlers if i can can u add me to it
Back to top Go down
Julito
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Julito

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-13

UNWA Pride Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNWA Pride Title   UNWA Pride Title EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Julito visits Leon in his office and says to him:

Julito: if you look for a good opponent for a title match, I am the man who you need. I am ready has to make any kind of match (Hell in a cell, stell cage, first blood,....) the match which you judges best so that is one of bigger match of the history.
You are the boss, this is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNWA Pride Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNWA Pride Title   UNWA Pride Title Empty

Back to top Go down

UNWA Pride Title
Page 1 of 1