UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Leon walks out of his office with an official notification on headed UNWA paper in his hand. Leon shuts the door and immediately turns to stick the paper on the front of the door with a dollop of bluetack. Leon gives the document a push to place it firmly in place before returning back to his office...
The camera closes in on the typed document as a rush of wrestlers gather round

Official Announcement regarding the UNWA Pride Title
As many of you know, a new title will be decided at this years PPV. The Pride Title will be contested by the two individuals who manage to overcome the tournement which will take place over the coming UNWA shows. There will be 16 competitors who will compete in a knockout tournement to find the final two wrestlers who will go head to head to try to become the first ever UNWA Pride Champion.

Tournement listing

Aquilus Vs Sarkovic
Distor Vs Stray
DamienX vs Freelancer
Julito Vs The Silent Man
Wild Winter Sanderson Vs ?
Alexis Lacoer Vs Payne
? vs Hemorrhage
? Vs Kagutsuchi

The winning competitors names will be put into a hat for the next round and drawn randomly.

The first three matches will take place on Thursday 18th Sept show, these matches will be..

Aquilus Vs Sarkovic
DamienX Vs Freelancer
Distor Vs Stray

The remaining competitors will be named shortly.

Signed
Leon Heart
GM of UNWA.

Last edited by Leon Heart on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:55 pm

I'm I in the Tournament?
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Hemorrhage wrote:
I'm I in the Tournament?

(OOC-sorry hemorrhage, for some reason you accidently got replaced with a ?...I spent far too long working out the order of matches and I posted the wrong draft..sorted now!)
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:41 am

Same question for Double? If so, where should he try to apply to?
https://unwa.forumotion.net/title-rankings-f11/unwa-pride-championship-t168.htm
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:45 am

Double wrote:
Same question for Double? If so, where should he try to apply to?
https://unwa.forumotion.net/title-rankings-f11/unwa-pride-championship-t168.htm

Double you was going to be in the tourney but you are now too strong to be competing for the pride title, really want to keep the title to 22K-30Kish wrestling score, you are now at almost 33K so you become a challenger for the MemberState title instead.
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:04 am

Fine =)
Was just a little irritated, thats all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:10 am

hmmm, i'm wondering if same goes for me as for Double scratch
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: ogre   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:03 pm

can me and damienx fight next week si i can fight ogre mcjoker if thats ok with damienx and u leon
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:46 pm

freelancer wrote:
can me and damienx fight next week si i can fight ogre mcjoker if thats ok with damienx and u leon

Hi, Your match is already set with Damienx, but I will keep your rp with ogre for a later date and you can have a match then,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)   The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The road to the PPV starts here... (A Pride Title announcement- open to all)
Page 1 of 1