UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Inside the UNWA IV EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Inside the UNWA IV EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Inside the UNWA IV EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Inside the UNWA IV EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Inside the UNWA IV EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Inside the UNWA IV EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Inside the UNWA IV EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Inside the UNWA IV EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Inside the UNWA IV EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Inside the UNWA IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Inside the UNWA IV Empty
PostSubject: Inside the UNWA IV   Inside the UNWA IV EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:49 am

The Titantron lights up to reveal Mister Steven Booth, with a wide grin playing on his lips. For the moment he is dressed in a simple black suit as he seems somewhat relaxed.
"Welcome to the Inside the UNWA, with us today is none other then the so called submission lightning..The other half of the coin, if BBC is the Evil then surely..We are having the good one here....Lets welcome UNWA VGM Kaluani the Sumission Lightning."

The Camera pans out, to reveal Kaluani sitting in the chair beside Steven, dressed in his normal elemental looking outfit.

Steven: Kaluani, the VGM of the UNWA Federation...Let me say it is a great honor to have you fill the seat of such notable names that has preceeded you here at the show..All is well?

Kaluani: "Yes, as far as it possible in this busy place. You never know what may happen in the next second."

Steven grins and nods his head. "Some free promo, nice." he mutters as he looks over some notes.

Steven: Soo, the rivalry between you and El Lobo..I have some fans who are dying to know, what does it hail from..What is it about?

Kaluani laughs. "Oh this is quite a long a story... You know, when I began my career in wrestling, I was in another fed, and El Lobo came in with the same bunch of newbies. It was ... Don't know, we first had a little argument about me hailing from the elements, while he, as you all know, was raised in the jungle, so he claimed to be some kind of jungle king. First, it was just a small feud, but after time, it went bigger and bigger. And right now..." Kaluani laughs again. "Well, let's just say we got to respect each other in our fights and now we are some kind of... rival-friends or stuff. We respect each other as opponents, and even if every one of us would do everything to win a fight against the other, I am quite sure that El Lobo -as far as I- would never dare to attack the other unseen and from behind or stuff. You know, respect and rivalry never fitted two persons better then us."

Steven: Soo it is not over Yellow Girl?

Kaluani: "Oh no ! Yellow Girl joined the same federation a little later as we did. You know, I like her as a wrestler and I respect her tough way of fighting in a world dominated by men, but there's not more to it. I am happy for them both to have each other, and I will surely not stand in their way."

Steven: Soo your a VGM, that is a tough responsibility I imagine..I've got more letters...Lets see...Ahh yes..A concerned fan wants to know why there is no DIVA belt or DIVA matches in the Federation..And I mean, come on, you have two of the most stunning women out there in your fed, and we can't see them fight, whats this about?

Kaluani: "Come, that's not true. Our Girls like to fight, and even more to it, they also fight with other men! having them scratch their eyes out wouldn't be what our fans would really want to see, despite the fact it wouldn't be an honorable way of fighting. What the fans can expect instead is pure, honorable... and from time to time not so honorable - fighting. If you watch(ed) our very PPV, you will exactly know what I mean. And i am sure some day our wonderful women will have a fight, we'll see about that."

Steven nods his head once again. "Well it was nice having you here Kaluani, sadly, time is running out and the show must go on.." The camera zooms in upon Steven once again. "Well fans, there you have it..If Richard is the Devil, we have just meet the 'son'..whom the Wol..never mind..No Diva matches in a foreseable future, but hey..Next week, same time, same channel, you get some RAW UNWA action.."
Back to top Go down

Inside the UNWA IV
Page 1 of 1