UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! Empty
PostSubject: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Frankie: "Oh my! what is this music!

Winston: "I believe it's Bodders' new theme!"

Frankie: "Oh great, that freak again, what else could get worse?"

Bodders is already in the ring with his student Timelord, sitting on his casket like sofa and there are new improvement made as there are some already lit candles on the turnbuckles.

Bodders: "First of all, I am not in a sexual relationship with my talented student Timelord, so we can get this over and done with okay?"
Timelord slaps his own head at the stupidity that his teacher had started things off. "Now I know you useless people that are watching us wrestle do interview and all that other crap here tonight want to know what I'm doing with my student Timelord."
Boos are starting to be heard as Bodders called the fans useless.
"Well I'm training him to be a fantastic wrestler are he has yet to win here in UNWA, but that not anything that cannot be achieved, he needs to take his time as he can do this in his own time."

Timelord: "Get on with the main event already!"

The fans cheer at that.

Bodders: "Alright Timelord, you win let me introduce to you my guests tonight! JARKKO RUUTU, AND THE TEAM OF JPEA AND JMAC, J-CUBED!"
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:05 pm

3 Men Walk out of the 'tron, pyrotechnics light up the arena as JMac Jarkko Ruutu and Jpea all walk down the ramp.. JMac grabs a mic violently from one of the ring staff as the other 2 roll into the ring making their presance known

Winston-... so apparently these guys are "J-Cubed"...

JMac walks around to the announce table as Frankie is about to say something..

JMac - Ah!... dont bother yourself...

Frankie looks bemused

Frankie- what the he-

JMac - SHUT UP!

JMac slaps frankie

JMac - You will speak when spoken to.

Jarkko ruutu signals to JMac

JMac - Lucky boy Frankie... i got myself an interview to do...

JMac rolls into the ring and walks up to bodders and TimeLord, as JMac shakes both their hands...
JMac - *clears throat* uhhhhhh.... Ladies and Gentlemen... Introducing the FUTURE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS and MEMBERSTATE CHAMPION... JMAC, JPEA and JARKKO RUUTU... J-CUBED!!!

The fans boo at the obvious arogence beaming from the superstars in the ring...

JMac- Wow... i heard good things before coming here...

The crowd are silenced

JMac- Arent these the only people in the world you can pay for sex with Fries?

The crowd erupt in boos as JMac walks to the ropes and points at frankie...

Frankie: What the hell does this guy have against me...

Winston- Shut it and listen....

JMac - Calm down.. it was only a joke... we all know your not worth chips...

The crowd erupts in boos, hisses and the odd soda cup is thrown towards the ring as JMac chucks the Mic towards Jarkko Ruutu and slumps into the Sofa

Last edited by JMac on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:14 am

::Jarkko Ruutu catches the mic. He brings it to his mouth to speak::

Ruutu: Thanks for warming the crowd up for me JMac. Fans of the Untied National Wrestling Allegiance...

::JMac gets up and taps Jarkko on the shoulder and whispers something in his ear::

Ruutu: Really? Well that's a stupid name. ::Jarkko shrugs:: Fans of the United Nations Wrestling Alliance I am proud to announce that your saviors have arrived. Jarkko Ruutu, JMac and Jpea have arrived to save you all from the mediocre, at best, wrestling that has been going on here.

::The crowd is raining down boos at Jarkko and his allies::

Ruutu: You worthless morons!! This is not how you treat your future champion!! Your Paragon of Virtue deserves better than this! But then again, I really shouldn't expect all of you to recognize greatness when you see it. I've seen what has been passed off as "great wrestlers" around here and I must say... I've seen better shows from untrained monkeys on acid.

::More boos are coming from the crowd as a "UNWA" chant starts to pick up::

Ruutu: That's it... Jpea, come over hear and try to explain to these people what they are witnessing before their very eyes.

::Jarkko walks over to Jpea and hands him the mic::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm

Jpea accepts the mic from Jarkko.

Jpea: Thank you my man, and now I must sadly turn my attention to all inbred hicks and explain to you why you are not even worthy to breathe the same air of the greatness that stands before you in this ring.

Jpea's words are met with boos, hisses and jeers.

Jpea: So now to business,::Jpea adopts a stance:: Ladies and Gentlemen, you are now in the pressence of the 3 greatest wrestling machines to ever grace this ring, this federation and indeed the wrestling industry itself!

Jpea's words are met with more boos.

Jpea: So it would be advisable for all you hicks to shut the hell up and bow to the glory in this ring, and get ready for us to storm through the laughable guys back there in the locker room that is jokingly called a roster! And get ready for the UNWA to never been the same.....again!

Jpea places an emphasis on his final words and turns to Bodders.

And so now we return to you Bodders, so tell me, whats it like being labeled a freak by a commentator that knows less about wrestling than the guys in the back?
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:01 pm

(OOC -moved to Thursdays show)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Bodders raises his microphone to his lips and speaks once more

Bodders: "That's right I get called a freak, by a guy who dresses and acts like a pathetic clown and MOCKS every countries' tradition and culture, let me tell each and every one of you, that this guy is a selfish, and hypocritical man who doesn't care about the fans. He only cares about himself and taking the piss out of each and everyone of you."

Frankie looks extremely insulted by the comments made by Bodders, while the fans start booing Bodders now, while some are booing Frankie now.

Bodders: "All I do is sit out of a casket, because my idol, The Undertaker does so and plays mind-games with his opponents, and guess what? I'm following his footsteps and will start playing mind-games yea."

Bodders pauses to let his information sink in to fans' heads.

Bodders: "And guess who are my teachers? The Boogeyman and The Undertaker! I've even got the worms here as well, so the worming will soon start as well yea, to respect my brilliant teachers who have taught me everything I know and more, I will carry on their will and become the best ever wrestler and soon win the Prestige Title on this show and soon become a respected Champion!

Bodders gets extremely loud boos from the fans thinking that he will mock the names of the Legendary Undertaker and the Boogeyman all at once.

Bodders: Did you know I was born and raised in England like our GM Leon Heart? Do you want to know what I think of the country? Huh? huh? Do ya? Well I'll tell you anyway. It's a corrupted piece of trash and I'm proud I'm not there anymore, but then again every country is corrupted these days, hate to say that kiddies but it's true yea.

Bodders turns to Jakko as the boos scream the roof off.

Bodders: Now Jakko, what is you opinion on the memberstate Champion El Lobo?
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:19 pm

(OOC: Used to set at the end of that interview segment, whenever that'll be reached)

After the new guys finished talking all the fans are booing and hissing and the whole arena goes into a sea of disliking against the new front in the ring. Slowly, a small cheer is heard from the entrance, where some of the fans see Kaluani approaching, which roars up to the others and goes down the very arena itself, and the boos and whistles are overwhelmed, coming up to a gigantic mass of happiness.

Kaluani walks down the hallway and enters the ring.

Kaluani: "Hey, say, you are the new guys ? See, I like people like you... "

The crowd looks irritated.

Kaluani: "How do they say? Dogs that bark don't bite."

A laughter goes through the crowd and Kaluani is smiling and waiting for the crowd to calm down.

Kaluani: "But anyhow, you guys come here, pretend to be someone and rant around our great federation? It seems you may not have informed yourself proberly. Well, not that I wonder, it's not like you look you could handle a TV or a DVD-Recorder or whatever, but maybe someone could of you guys could have asked your mother to read you something out from the newspapers or a wrestling magazine. Because..."

Kaluani pauses for a moment, again enjoying the crowd laughing about his words.

"...if you had done that, you would know that there are more then enough people in this federation who have more fighting skills and more guts in their little fingers then you three guys have altogether. But then again, you wouldn't be here if you had done that, because fear would have overwhelmed you. Nevertheless, I don't care who you are and I don't care where you're from, all i see is little children playing around in their little dreamworld. None of you will ever be able to pull of a match of any importance."

With that, Kaluani shakes his head and turns to Bodders.

Kaluani: "Oh, and Bodders, for tonight, your time's up. You had your usual fifteen minutes for the interviews, but now start getting your stuff out of the ring and take your cute little friends with you. We need that ring for the real wrestlers, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Ruutu: El Lobo? HA! I'm surprised that he's aloud to wrestle here. Did they do a background check on him? I want to see that man's green card or at the very least a work visa. Him and his band of illegal immigrants don't impress me. Give me some time here and I'll make sure to send El Hobo and his amigos back to the welfare line and put the MemberState title back around the waist of a tax paying citizen.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Bodders: Yea, well I think he's a cheap champion yea. Anyway, JMac what is your view on the Tag Champions, Rolie and Freelancer?
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:53 pm

JMac laughs

-Freelancer... what is he.. a cheap ass, drive by, one show wonder that fluked a title..i dunno but how could BBC have made such a mistake... i mean FREE-lancer... quality comes in price my friend and by the sounds of it.. he's worthess.

More jeers and hisses aredirected towards the ring by the audience, obviously displeased by his comments..
- who's Rolie again... sounds like a brand of toilet paper or something....

The crowd continue to boo, but this time getting louder and louder
JMac stands up pretending to advertise something...

-Fed up of irritating s***... use Rolie.. cheap.. and dispensible toilet paper

JMac smiles arogently as he sits back down onto the sofa...

-Bodders.. its not a case of IF we can beat them... its simply a case of .. will the coffee i make before the match get cold...

J-cubed laugh as the crowd start throwing toilet rolls and other things like that..

-see!!!... they're off to get Rolie!
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Bodders starts laughing at the respond the JMac gave him.

Bodders: That's a good one yea. Anyway, JPea what's your view on the federation's champions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Jpea, who was still laughing by this point stops laughing abbrutly

Jpea: I'm sorry, are you being serious? What do I think of the champions of this federation? Do I even need to justify that with an answer?

The crowd boo loudly at the mocking of their champions.

Jpea: Take a look at them for yourselves! you don't need me to tell you what a joke they are! Is there even one of them who is deserving of their title?
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Frankie: "Oh my! what is this music!

Winston: "I believe it's Bodders' new theme!"

Frankie: "Oh great, that freak again, what else could get worse?"

Bodders is already in the ring with his student Timelord, sitting on his casket like sofa and there are new improvement made as there are some already lit candles on the turnbuckles.

Bodders: "First of all, I am not in a sexual relationship with my talented student Timelord, so we can get this over and done with okay?"
Timelord slaps his own head at the stupidity that his teacher had started things off. "Now I know you useless people that are watching us wrestle do interview and all that other crap here tonight want to know what I'm doing with my student Timelord."
Boos are starting to be heard as Bodders called the fans useless.
"Well I'm training him to be a fantastic wrestler are who finally managed to win last Thursday night! I'm so proud of you my student."

Timelord: "Get on with the main event already!"

The fans cheer at that.

Bodders: "Alright Timelord, you win let me introduce to you my guests tonight! JARKKO RUUTU, JPEA AND JMAC, J-CUBED!"

3 Men Walk out of the 'tron, pyrotechnics light up the arena as JMac Jarkko Ruutu and Jpea all walk down the ramp.. JMac grabs a mic violently from one of the ring staff as the other 2 roll into the ring making their presance known

Winston-... so apparently these guys are "J-Cubed"...

JMac walks around to the announce table as Frankie is about to say something..

JMac - Ah!... dont bother yourself...

Frankie looks bemused

Frankie- what the he-

JMac - SHUT UP!

JMac slaps frankie

JMac - You will speak when spoken to.

Jarkko ruutu signals to JMac

JMac - Lucky boy Frankie... i got myself an interview to do...

JMac rolls into the ring and walks up to bodders and TimeLord, as JMac shakes both their hands...
JMac - *clears throat* uhhhhhh.... Ladies and Gentlemen... Introducing the CURRENT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS and THE FUTURE MEMBERSTATE CHAMPION... JMAC, JPEA and JARKKO RUUTU... J-CUBED!!!

The fans boo at the obvious arogence beaming from the superstars in the ring...

JMac- Wow... i heard good things before coming here...

The crowd are silenced

JMac- Arent these the only people in the world you can pay for sex with Fries?

The crowd erupt in boos as JMac walks to the ropes and points at frankie...

Frankie: What the hell does this guy have against me...

Winston- Shut it and listen....

JMac - Calm down.. it was only a joke... we all know your not worth chips...

The crowd erupts in boos, hisses and the odd soda cup is thrown towards the ring as JMac chucks the Mic towards Jarkko Ruutu and slumps into the Sofa

::Jarkko Ruutu catches the mic. He brings it to his mouth to speak::

Ruutu: Thanks for warming the crowd up for me JMac. Fans of the Untied National Wrestling Allegiance...

::JMac gets up and taps Jarkko on the shoulder and whispers something in his ear::

Ruutu: Really? Well that's a stupid name. ::Jarkko shrugs:: Fans of the United Nations Wrestling Alliance I am proud to announce that your saviors have arrived. Jarkko Ruutu, JMac and Jpea have arrived to save you all from the mediocre, at best, wrestling that has been going on here.

::The crowd is raining down boos at Jarkko and his allies::

Ruutu: You worthless morons!! This is not how you treat your future champion!! Your Paragon of Virtue deserves better than this! But then again, I really shouldn't expect all of you to recognize greatness when you see it. I've seen what has been passed off as "great wrestlers" around here and I must say... I've seen better shows from untrained monkeys on acid.

::More boos are coming from the crowd as a "UNWA" chant starts to pick up::

Ruutu: That's it... Jpea, come over hear and try to explain to these people what they are witnessing before their very eyes.

::Jarkko walks over to Jpea and hands him the mic::

Jpea accepts the mic from Jarkko.

Jpea: Thank you my man, and now I must sadly turn my attention to all inbred hicks and explain to you why you are not even worthy to breathe the same air of the greatness that stands before you in this ring.

Jpea's words are met with boos, hisses and jeers.

Jpea: So now to business,::Jpea adopts a stance:: Ladies and Gentlemen, you are now in the pressence of the 3 greatest wrestling machines to ever grace this ring, this federation and indeed the wrestling industry itself!

Jpea's words are met with more boos.

Jpea: So it would be advisable for all you hicks to shut the hell up and bow to the glory in this ring, and get ready for us to storm through the laughable guys back there in the locker room that is jokingly called a roster! And get ready for the UNWA to never been the same.....again!

Jpea places an emphasis on his final words and turns to Bodders.

And so now we return to you Bodders, so tell me, whats it like being labeled a freak by a commentator that knows less about wrestling than the guys in the back?

Bodders raises his microphone to his lips and speaks once more

Bodders: "That's right I get called a freak, by a guy who dresses and acts like a pathetic clown and MOCKS every countries' tradition and culture, let me tell each and every one of you, that this guy is a selfish, and hypocritical man who doesn't care about the fans. He only cares about himself and taking the piss out of each and everyone of you."

Frankie looks extremely insulted by the comments made by Bodders, while the fans start booing Bodders now, while some are booing Frankie now.

Bodders: "All I do is sit out of a casket, because my idol, The Undertaker does so and plays mind-games with his opponents, and guess what? I'm following his footsteps and will start playing mind-games yea."

Bodders pauses to let his information sink in to fans' heads.

Bodders: "And guess who are my teachers? The Boogeyman and The Undertaker! I've even got the worms here as well, so the worming will soon start as well yea, to respect my brilliant teachers who have taught me everything I know and more, I will carry on their will and become the best ever wrestler and soon win the Prestige Title .... or the Pride Title, whichever title I'm allowed to win first on this show and soon become a respected Champion!

Bodders gets extremely loud boos from the fans thinking that he will mock the names of the Legendary Undertaker and the Boogeyman all at once.

Bodders: Did you know I was born and raised in England like our GM Leon Heart? Do you want to know what I think of the country? Huh? huh? Do ya? Well I'll tell you anyway. It's a corrupted piece of trash and I'm proud I'm not there anymore, but then again every country is corrupted these days, hate to say that kiddies but it's true yea.

Bodders turns to Jakko as the boos scream the roof off.

Bodders: Now Jakko, what is you opinion on the memberstate Champion El Lobo?

Ruutu: El Lobo? HA! I'm surprised that he's aloud to wrestle here. Did they do a background check on him? I want to see that man's green card or at the very least a work visa. Him and his band of illegal immigrants don't impress me. Give me some time here and I'll make sure to send El Hobo and his amigos back to the welfare line and put the MemberState title back around the waist of a tax paying citizen.

Bodders: Yea, well I think he's a cheap champion yea. Anyway, JMac what is your view on the FORMER Tag Champions, Rolie and Freelancer?

JMac laughs

-Freelancer... what is he.. a cheap ass, drive by, one show wonder that fluked a title..i dunno but how could BBC have made such a mistake... i mean FREE-lancer... quality comes in price my friend and by the sounds of it.. he's worthess.

More jeers and hisses aredirected towards the ring by the audience, obviously displeased by his comments..
- who's Rolie again... sounds like a brand of toilet paper or something....

The crowd continue to boo, but this time getting louder and louder
JMac stands up pretending to advertise something...

-Fed up of irritating s***... use Rolie.. cheap.. and dispensible toilet paper

JMac smiles arogently as he sits back down onto the sofa...

-Bodders.. its not a case of IF we can beat them... its simply a case of .. will the coffee i make before the match get cold...

J-cubed laugh as the crowd start throwing toilet rolls and other things like that..

-see!!!... they're off to get Rolie!

Bodders starts laughing at the respond the JMac gave him.

Bodders: That's a good one yea. Anyway, JPea what's your view on the federation's champion and former Tag Team Champs?

Jpea, who was still laughing by this point stops laughing abbrutly

Jpea: I'm sorry, are you being serious? What do I think of the champions of this federation? Do I even need to justify that with an answer?

The crowd boo loudly at the mocking of their champions.

Jpea: Take a look at them for yourselves! you don't need me to tell you what a joke they are! Is there even one of them who is deserving of their title?

Bodders: Well let's see, the memberstate champion, El Lobo! The man who only won his championship gold due to his opponent being his pretty little girlfriend, Yellow Girl. The FORMER Tag Team Champs, Freelancer and Rolie the toilet paper, who won their gold due to the fact that their opponents were actually thicker as the fans here tonight, if that's even possible.

The Fans start booing even louder than they had been before

Bodders: However, Jakko our soon to be Memberstate Champion will destroy the Mexican moron so quickly it's not even funny. While you two, JMac and Jpea, our tag champions did do the same with the toilet paper and freelancer the weak. What I'm trying to say is our champions suck!

After the new guys finished talking all the fans are booing and hissing and the whole arena goes into a sea of disliking against the new front in the ring. Slowly, a small cheer is heard from the entrance, where some of the fans see Kaluani approaching, which roars up to the others and goes down the very arena itself, and the boos and whistles are overwhelmed, coming up to a gigantic mass of happiness.

Kaluani walks down the hallway and enters the ring.

Kaluani: "Hey, say, you are the new guys ? See, I like people like you... "

The crowd looks irritated.

Kaluani: "How do they say? Dogs that bark don't bite."

A laughter goes through the crowd and Kaluani is smiling and waiting for the crowd to calm down.

Kaluani: "But anyhow, you guys come here, pretend to be someone and rant around our great federation? It seems you may not have informed yourself proberly. Well, not that I wonder, it's not like you look you could handle a TV or a DVD-Recorder or whatever, but maybe someone could of you guys could have asked your mother to read you something out from the newspapers or a wrestling magazine. Because..."

Kaluani pauses for a moment, again enjoying the crowd laughing about his words.

"...if you had done that, you would know that there are more then enough people in this federation who have more fighting skills and more guts in their little fingers then you three guys have altogether. But then again, you wouldn't be here if you had done that, because fear would have overwhelmed you. Nevertheless, I don't care who you are and I don't care where you're from, all i see is little children playing around in their little dreamworld. None of you will ever be able to pull of a match of any importance."

With that, Kaluani shakes his head and turns to Bodders.

Kaluani: "Oh, and Bodders, for tonight, your time's up. You had your usual fifteen minutes for the interviews, but now start getting your stuff out of the ring and take your cute little friends with you. We need that ring for the real wrestlers, ok?"

Bodders: *Looking extremely annoyed about being interrupted* FINE! .... Stupid moron. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being on this show... and I would like to say goodnight for tonight! You bunch of Clowns!

(OOC: I wanted to see what would happened if I added each and everyone of these pieces together and see how long it would be... I have to say though this is a true masterpiece of a role-play yea... if you have any comments or if the guys want anything changed just say it yea)

Last edited by bodders on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated due to the show having some champions changed)
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:08 pm

That is probibly one of the longest rp's ive seen... and it being my first heel rp.. im pretty damn proud with my input.. bodders.. awesome.. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:13 pm

(OOC - Great Work guys...and Bodders...Great stuff..nicely put together!....although can we change the word 'asswipes'??)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:35 am

yea, you can change that, not sure what I was thinking when I put that in yea
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:45 am

I've edited the role-play a bit and need to see if it's okay yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview Jarkko Ruutu, J-Cubed!
Page 1 of 1