UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! Empty
PostSubject: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:47 pm

The lights in the arena are turned off, pure darkness. A sea of just pure darkness. Except for all of the phones and lights that people in the crowd had on.

Suddenly the song "Inside the Fire" starts up and the arena lights up revealing a coffin like sofa and a casket in front of the announce tables.
Frankie: "Oh no, not this again."

Winston: "I love this show, mostly because it freaks you out."

The casket is suddenly opened from the inside and Bodders suddenly sits up out of it and then walks up the steps into the ring after getting a microphone from someone at ringside.

Bodders: "Ladies and Gents, boys and girls, welcome my second "Bone Shattering Show." Many of you a probably wondering why is Bodders having a show at the PPV, where not many people will be able to see it, etc, etc. Well one of these reasons is that, I, Bodders hate each and everyone one of you fans, that support TIMELORD!"

The fans start booing loudly at this announcement, and start chanting "You Suck!" Over and over again.

Bodders: "Now, now, don't get me wrong with i say that, what I mean is, TIMELORD doesn't see the world how I see it, and TIMELORD has so much potential that just needs to be unlocked, and only I can unlock it. Do you want to know why? Well it's because I have the key, the key to just about everything that you can imagine. All I want is for TIMELORD to be my guest tonight so I can explain things to him in person so I can ..."

Music starts playing and it's ....

To be continued

(OOC: I need someone to interupt yea, either it be TIMELORD, Kaluani, or anyone else who wants to get involved in this, feel free and welcome yea)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bodders   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:06 am

The music plays the doctor's theme tune as the auidence stares at stage area waiting for the arrival of TIMELORD.

Only to be partially disappointed as not TIMELORD on stage but a small robotic dog,which makes it's way towards the ring.Fans start chanting k-9,suddenly all goes quiet as k-9 stops at ringside and fires a light beam revealing an image of TIMELORD.

BODDERS hope you dont mind doing the interview like this but as yet i haven't learned who to trust yet and i feel safer this way.

What would you like to ask or say to me
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:19 pm

The lights in the arena are turned off, pure darkness. A sea of just pure darkness. Except for all of the phones and lights that people in the crowd had on.

Suddenly the song "Inside the Fire" starts up and the arena lights up revealing a coffin like sofa and a casket in front of the announce tables.
Frankie: "Oh no, not this again."

Winston: "I love this show, mostly because it freaks you out."

The casket is suddenly opened from the inside and Bodders suddenly sits up out of it and then walks up the steps into the ring after getting a microphone from someone at ringside.

Bodders: "Ladies and Gents, boys and girls, welcome my second "Bone Shattering Show." Many of you a probably wondering why is Bodders having a show at the PPV, where not many people will be able to see it, etc, etc. Well one of these reasons is that, I, Bodders hate each and everyone one of you fans, that support TIMELORD!"

The fans start booing loudly at this announcement, and start chanting "You Suck!" Over and over again.

Bodders: "Now, now, don't get me wrong with i say that, what I mean is, TIMELORD doesn't see the world how I see it, and TIMELORD has so much potential that just needs to be unlocked, and only I can unlock it. Do you want to know why? Well it's because I have the key, the key to just about everything that you can imagine. All I want is for TIMELORD to be my guest tonight so I can explain things to him in person so I can ..."

Music starts playing and it's .... Timelord!

The music plays the doctor's theme tune as the auidence stares at stage area waiting for the arrival of TIMELORD.

Only to be partially disappointed as not TIMELORD on stage but a small robotic dog,which makes it's way towards the ring.Fans start chanting k-9,suddenly all goes quiet as k-9 stops at ringside and fires a light beam revealing an image of TIMELORD.

Timelord: Bodders hope you dont mind doing the interview like this but as yet i haven't learned who to trust yet and i feel safer this way.

Bodders: I'm fine with this as long as we get the questions done, Timelord, I know that you are young, and talented, but can not win yet, do you know how you can start winning soon?

Timelord: I'm afraid not.

Bodders: I will tell you, you need to see things how I see it, that you can only think about yourself to win and you must do just about anything to win, do you understand where I'm coming from Timelord?

Due to Bodders' statement, the fans start booing loudly, but start booing louder when Timelord nods his head.

Bodders: What would you say if I was to teach you how to win matches and how to wrestle yea, what would your answer be?

Timelord, starts thinking slightly to himself before coming up with an answer.

Timelord: Yes.

Bodders: Then we shall have a match tonight to see how good you are compared to me, I want to see how well you do against me before I do anything yea.

Bodders turns to the fans.

Bodders: And that ladies and gents brings an end to my show, see ya later yea.

Bodders and K-9 start moving their way to the ramp together, but K-9 doesn't notice Bodders' evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD!   Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodders' Bone Shattering Show: Bodders wants to interview TIMELORD!
Page 1 of 1