UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bodders' Interviewing segments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders' Interviewing segments Empty
PostSubject: Bodders' Interviewing segments   Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Hey Leon, I've got a question to ask.
Can I have a segment where I interview people sometimes?
It can promote the wrestler I'm interviewing and promote myself as a heel yea, when I start insulting the faces and start praising the heels yea
I'm not sure on a name so far, but it's only a suggestion yea.

P.S.
I would like people's view on the idea, if that's possible yea.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Interviewing segments   Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi Bodders,

Currently El Lobo is doing some good work with interview segments for the show, but I havn't got a problem as long as you make the interviews in a totally different style and get the okay from the person you are 'interviewing'..
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Interviewing segments   Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:06 pm

what type of style does El Lobo have?
I prefer to do a style which involves upcoming PPV matches.
Where everything around the ring are from horror movies.
A coffin like sofa and a casket which Bodders sits up out of in the beginning.
I will get a first person who is just starting at first (which is just about everyone) and speak in a Jericho like way when he insults everyone who is a face or possibly a heel.
Just tell if I need to do anything else with my idea.
Oh and I have a name for it now yea. "Bodders' Bone shattering show"
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Bodders' first "Bone Shattering Show"   Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Role-play start.

The lights in the arena are turned off, pure darkness. A sea of just pure darkness. Except for all of the phones and lights that people in the crowd had on.
Suddenly the song "Inside the Fire" starts up and the arena lights up revealing a coffin like sofa and a casket in front of the announce tables.
(Room for Commentators talking here)
The casket is suddenly opened from the inside and Bodders suddenly sits up out of it and starts stretching about and then walks up the steps into the ring after getting a microphone from someone at ringside.
"Ahem," Bodders starts in a zombie like voice. "I know what you are thinking, what is Bodders doing here in this ring after coming out of that casket at ringside. Well I have a good reason for that and I am about to explain why." Bodders pauses for a moment to let his words sink in "I would like to announce the first ever "Bodders' Bone Shattering Show"
(Room for Commentators speaking their views here)
"Here is some video clips on what happened to me on my debut match last Wednesday night," Bodders announces suddenly, "Here, lets roll the clip,"

TitanTron
Johnny James climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and throws himself toward Bodders hitting him with a violent Double Axe Handle!!
BODDERS IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!
Johnny James pulls Bodders still groggy, by his hair
Johnny James grabs his opponet's arm
then he takes it down to twist it by performing an strong Ultimate Armbar!!
Johnny James keeps his weak submission hold
BODDERS LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!
Bodders can't resist anymore and taps out!!
End of clip

Bodders looks on expressionless as the fans start chanting out "You Tapped Out!" over and over again.
"Yes, I tapped out," Bodders' voice doesn't betray his emotions, "And I'm damn proud about it!" This shuts everyone up. "I know I lost, but I learned from that experience where I needed to improve, but my special guest tonight, is going someone that has been in this fed for a while now and I want them to be introduced as the first ever guest on "Bodders' Bone Shattering Show!" Bodders smirks evilly "and the guest tonight is..."

Role-play to be continued

P.S. I need a guest, I don't mind who it is, but if you're a heel I will praise you, and if you're a face I will insult you. I need your permission yea, that and I don't mind violence on the first show. I have change the role-play a little bit yea, but I will ask the person I want to be my first guest personal in a bit yea. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Interviewing segments   Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:35 pm

Ladies and Gents, this segment is going to be change to Wednesday night's show yea. I need someone to be on the show yea so if anyone wants to be one, be my guest yea
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Interviewing segments   Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:28 pm

The lights dim and the sound of rolling cannon fire fills the arena.

The camera pans around the arena before showing the curtains at the top of the ramp. The curtains are suddenly flung apart and Captain Parkes staggers out.

On his left shoulder is a large green and red parrot.

Captain Parkes groggily weaves his way down the ramp. On reaching ringside he stumbles but manages to catch himself on the apron of the ring. Usinf the ring apron for balance Captain Parkes makes his way to the stairs and then climbs up them into the ring.

"Well you asked for a guest. And who better than the most feared pirate in the Caribbean, Captain William "Pigswill" Parkes."

(OOC) Feel free to send me your Questions Via PM and I'll answer them in character.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Interviewing segments   Bodders' Interviewing segments EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Role-play start.

The lights in the arena are turned off, pure darkness. A sea of just pure darkness. Except for all of the phones and lights that people in the crowd had on.
Suddenly the song "Inside the Fire" starts up and the arena lights up revealing a coffin like sofa and a casket in front of the announce tables.

"WHAT THE HELL IS A CASKET DOING BY OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE!?" Frankie starts screaming.

"Why don't you shut up so we can find out, you moron!" Winston sighs in an annoyed tone.

The casket is suddenly opened from the inside and Bodders suddenly sits up out of it and starts stretching about and then walks up the steps into the ring after getting a microphone from someone at ringside.

"Ahem," Bodders starts in a zombie like voice. "I know what you are thinking, what is Bodders doing here in this ring after coming out of that casket at ringside. Well I have a good reason for that and I am about to explain why." Bodders pauses for a moment to let his words sink in "I would like to announce the first ever "Bodders' Bone Shattering Show"

"I don't understand how Bodders can start interviewing people without scaring the living hell out of them," Frankie asks in a confused tone.

"Will you just shut up for one minute please, I'll trying to listen!" Winston snaps at Frankie.

"Here is some video clips on what happened to me on my debut match two Wednesday nights ago," Bodders announces suddenly, "Here, lets roll the clip,"

TitanTron
Johnny James climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and throws himself toward Bodders hitting him with a violent Double Axe Handle!!
BODDERS IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!
Johnny James pulls Bodders still groggy, by his hair
Johnny James grabs his opponet's arm
then he takes it down to twist it by performing an strong Ultimate Armbar!!
Johnny James keeps his weak submission hold
BODDERS LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!
Bodders can't resist anymore and taps out!!
End of clip

Bodders looks on expressionless as the fans start chanting out "You Tapped Out!" over and over again.

"Yes, I tapped out," Bodders' voice doesn't betray his emotions, "And I'm damn proud about it!" This shuts everyone up. "I know I lost, but I learned from that experience where I needed to improve, but my special guest tonight, is going someone that has been in this fed for a while now and I want them to be introduced as the first ever guest on "Bodders' Bone Shattering Show!" Bodders smirks evilly "and the guest tonight is..."

The lights dim and the sound of rolling cannon fire fills the arena.

The camera pans around the arena before showing the curtains at the top of the ramp. The curtains are suddenly flung apart and Captain Parkes staggers out.

On his left shoulder is a large green and red parrot.

Captain Parkes groggily weaves his way down the ramp. On reaching ringside he stumbles but manages to catch himself on the apron of the ring. Using the ring apron for balance Captain Parkes makes his way to the stairs and then climbs up them into the ring.

"Well you asked for a guest. And who better than the most feared pirate in the Caribbean, Captain William "Pigswill" Parkes."

"Alright lets get this started, first question, are you drunk?" Bodders starts his interviewing with a blunt question.

"I don't rightly know to be honest." Parkes answers as he scratches his head in thought. "I do know that I haven't really stopped drinking since my crew and I commandeered our ship from the British several years ago."

"So why did you start wrestling?" Bodders asks in his zombie voice ... again.

I never really thought about wrestling before i was approached by Leon. He must've seen something in me, what with him being a professional fighter and all. I prefer my fighting to involve cutlasses, pistols and cannon if you get my meaning. But when Leon explained to me just what I needed to do I thought to myself, I can do that. No one has every beaten me in a fist fight during our raids. Plus there be plently of gold to be made in this." Parkes answers in his normal way

"What do you think of our Gm, Leon Heart?" Bodders asks as he starts smirking evilly.

"He's like me. He takes no crap from anyone. I can respect that in a man." Parkes smiles as he answers the question.

"Does anyone in this federation scare you, Parkes?" Bodders asks starting to sound hopeful.

"You can't be serious asking a question like that. Who could possibly scare the most feared pirate in the Caribbean." Parkes replies as the smirk gets wiped off Bodders' face.

"What is your opinion on me, Bodders?" Bodders asks as he starts sounding serious.

"Well I wouldn't want you serving on my ship. You don't look like you could handle a raid on a native village let alone an open sea battle with those cursed Spainish Pirate Hunters. But I've seen you fightin here, and you could be a worthy opponent in time." Parkes answers making Bodders smirk with evil intentions in it.

"Do you think you are a worthy enough of a wrestler to be a champion?" Bodders question the Caribbean Caption.

"Who better." Parkes replies as he puffs his chest out with pride.

"What makes you say that Parkes? If I remember correctly, you've never won a match here on UNWA have you? You drew your first match against "Wild" Winter Sanderson, lost your next match against Kalunani and then lost again on Wednesday against Bruce Li!" Bodders smirks at Parkes who has start glaring at Bodders. "I belive you don't deserve anything near to a Title shot until you can beat someone, and that Ladies and Gents brings an end to MY first ever show. Bodders starts laughing like a mad man as he makes his way up the entrance ramp. "Later Chump!"

"Strong words from Bodders here tonight," Frankie started but is lost for words.

"And all true, everything Bodders just said there in Parkes' first was all true and needed to be said," Winston finishes what Frankie start with words Frankie would not have said.

End of Role-play

(OOC - Parkes, I did not mean to insult like that, I think you're a great wrestler and a great guy yea, even though I don't know you that well. You can edit the ending if you want so you can put something that you would do in it, Thanks again for being my first guest, Bodders)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' Interviewing segments   Bodders' Interviewing segments Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodders' Interviewing segments
Page 1 of 1