UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX Empty
PostSubject: Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX   Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:27 am

(OOC: Ok, here are three questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX. Didn't really know where to put this. Of course I could use PM's, but this seemed easier:)

For WWS: I'll be skipping thursday from RP'ing, it's apparently packed with RP already and I havee a busy week. That is unless WWS enters an RP and wants to create a feud. So WWS can tell me here if he wants to develop something between him and Chatty/Sotsog. They had a good match yesterday and are both competing for the Pride title, so I like the idea.

For BBC: Doctor Sotsog has got some financial problems, since his book turned out to be quite a selling succes, but ended up in several unwanted lawsuits, which scared off his previous business partner. I was wondering if Mr. Anthony would like to enter the world of mental health care with our beloved psychiatrist? It could mean money for both of them...

For Damien: I have so many storylines going on at the moment, so is it ok, if Chatty starts harassing your girlfriend next season. I see nice prospects there, but with WWS and the Pride championship + Sotsog's financial trouble I think I have enough going on at the moment. And Sotsog would probably have a stroke if there appeared more unexpected events this soon...
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX   Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:25 pm

yes,that's sounds great...
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX   Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Hmmm bare with me til thursday and i will see if BBC's got any spare investment cash lying around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX   Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX Empty

Back to top Go down

Not an RP, but questions for WWS, BBC and DamienX
Page 1 of 1