UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX)   Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:49 pm

El Lobo can be seen in the locker room of the Wolfpack, the stenton hat worn as he sits on one of the benches with his upper half void of clothes.

El Lobo: Mami, seems we are going up against Bruise Lee, and DamienX..Vato, we need to win it ya know..The ref stopped me last time before I put down the law on DamienX, and he is a good fighter, just like Lee..

The Latino runs a hand over his mouth as he eyes over towards Yellow Girl and arches an eyebrow.
El Lobo: How about you do some of that..Latino charm I've been talking about, you know..play out the trait the Wolf Pack has and they dont..??
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX)   Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Yellow Girl smiles towards El Lobo.

Yellow Girl: “I think my charme I will conserve for you”

She makes some steps to get closer to him.

Yellow Girl: “I never fought against Damien but I trust in you and your words, that he is a hard fighter, but I think we two can definitely handle him. And Bruise Li isnt the same he was some time ago. Something happend to him. Maybe this could be a nice new work for us, to find out what it was.”

After she finished she takes Lobos stenton and puts it on than turns around and walks to the big sandbag hanging from the ceiling.

Yellow Girl: “Maybe I should say hotshot, that I also want someone of this stentons. What do you think?”

She smiles again towards Lobo and begins to kick against the sand bag.
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX)   Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm

The Latino runs a hand over his mouth as he watches YG wearing his Stenton and nods his head.
El Lobo: Mami, all I say...Smokin..Those Vatos wont know what hit them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX)   Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team rumble (Wolfpack, bruise lee and DamienX)
Page 1 of 1