UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) Empty
PostSubject: Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man)   Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:48 am

The camera shows BBC moving down a hall towards the ring entrance with Paulley and entire gang of Revolution around him. Stopping in his tracks BBC turns to the group
-
BBC: "Paulley why dont you and Revolution head to the ring i just remembered i have important paperwork to get from my office." looking at the Revolution members "You gentlemen best make sure Paulley is well protected in the match tonight and i will be back shortly to join you in the celebration."
-
Heading back up the hallway, with a delighted smirk on his face, towards his office, BBC begins swirling his cane in his hand, savoring the triumphant achievements in UNWA as of late.
-
As BBC opens the door to his darkened office, the smirk turns to an astonished look, sensing something if wrong with the whole picture.
-
From the darkness inside the office, two hands appears and pulls the British Business man into the room. Only silhouettes can be seen as the assailant places his hands on each side of his BBC's face and gives him a massive wet kiss upon his forehead
and then places a headbutt upon the wet mark he put sent BBC down to the floor before the silhouetted man makes his leave out the back door.
-
Frankie D: "Umm...was that?"
-
Winston the Bulldog: "Latino Lover...Sure looked like it...Looks like the 'streets' just hit the UNWA."
-
BBC lays motionless and beaten as Doctor Sotsog makes his way to BBC's office to see the door ajar and move in closer to investigate...
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man)   Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Doctor Sotsog kneels by BBC and looks at his head wound. He then talks to himself: "This wound looks like it is inflicted by, well, by a certain latino in our roster. Things are heating up, for sure." Sotsog stands up and thinks for a moment: "It has been some time since I've dealt with physical injuries. Not that an attack by a wrestler doesn't leave emotional traumas to deal with as well." Sotsog shivers, as he thinks about the beatings he has received within the UNWA.

He then walks to BBC's desk and picks up the phone. He starts dialing a number, but stops suddenly and puts the phone back. He turns to BBC, still laying on the floor and smiles: "Hmm... I think that injury could be serious, and I am a doctor. So I should take a look at it now."

Sotsog looks around BBC's office and finds a towel and a bottle of fine scottish whiskey. Looking at the bottle, he mutters: "This is by far the most expensive disinfectant I have ever used, BBC sure is worth a lot of money..." Sotsog proceeds to poor some whiskey on the towel and presses the towel on BBC's wound. He talks to BBC, who still seems to be out of it: "This would hurt, if you were conscious, believe me." Sotsog continues wiping the blood away.

Suddenly BBC makes a small sound indicating pain, and carefully opens his eyes a bit. Sotsog looks at him and smiles with the smile known from the 'Wrestling therapy'-commercials: "You were lucky I showed up, this wound needs some stitches and I can do the sewing immediately." BBC still seems a bit disoriented, as he mutters something. Sotsog places the towel carefully under BBC's head: "You may have a concussion, take it easy. I'll tend to your injury."

Sotsog takes a needle and some suture from a small bag in his pocket. He splashes some whiskey on them and says: "I always carry with me a sewing kit, it comes in handy in the wrestling circle. If you are up for it, we can talk about how this tragic event could benefit us. But no rush, head trauma is always a delicate matter." Sotsog starts sewing BBC's wound...
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man)   Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:38 pm

(ooc: might just cut the camera there as this is to be pre-lumberjack match between Paulley and Kal.. anyway next week you can be shown walking round with a new book deal and an all expenses paid legal team.)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man)   Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:58 pm

(OOC: sounds good)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man)   Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man) Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing the Kiss of Death (open to The Silent Man)
Page 1 of 1