UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) Empty
PostSubject: Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's)   Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Outside the arena Paulley and BBC are shown laughing at the edge of the car park alongside the main road half hidden by a one of the work crew's trucks.
-
The camera backs out to show Silent Man walking up to the two men; slightly confused by their laughter.
-
BBC: "Hey, looky look its the other monster THE-SILENT-MAN.. woo wooo.. haha.. before you ask dear chap cus i know your dying to know why im not in my office. Well i tell you its because im hiring the office space out to this nice fellow, makes brilliant tea, to help with the financial crisis.. you know cus the world economy went boom along with most of my money.. my my beautiful money."
-
BBC begins to look sad as his head tilts towards the floor, Paulley quickly taps BBC on the shoulder and Richard mood begins to pick up.
-
BBC: Is it another one Paulley? oh good... hey Silent Man watch this, its hilarious.
-
With that Silent Man looked even more confused as he saw a car coming up the road toward them, as the car got close, BBC and Paulley inexplicably jump straight out infront of it the cars screeches and slides off the road into the embankment.. the camera zoom back onto the tree men, Paulley with his child like expression covers his eyes, BBC with a smirk on his face covers his ears, while a shocked Silent Man just covers his mouth.
-

(Kinda setting up BBC as having a suspected mental breakdown due to the global economic crisis, or maybe because something/someone is making him that way)
Back to top Go down

Oncoming (open to Silent Man, and VGM's)
Page 1 of 1