UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) Empty
PostSubject: Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man)   Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:38 am

(OOC: Aquilus, feel free to add a little fever from your commentators!)

The atmosphere in the arena is burning, the PPV is nearly driving the audience crazy. Crew members can be seen carrying tables to the ring and setting them up all around it.

Frankie D: "Erm, guys? What's this going to be?"

Winston: "Yeah, next up in a few minutes will be the match for the number 1 memberstate-contender."

One of the guys just shrugs and shows to the entrance where Kaluani can be seen, overseeing the whole thing. He smiles as Winston looks over.

Winston: "Hey, Kal, can you maybe... ummm... explain what this is all about?"

Kaluani looks around the roaring crowd, then nods his head and starts to talk.

Kaluani: "Hey, do you want to have this PPV a little more... action?"

The crowd roars even louder and comes to a enormous chant of voices.

Kaluani: "Yeah, yeah, alright then! As I have a little... well, let's just say special rights for this PPV from Leon, and I will be facing Paulley tonight and take his belt, I thought I should invest some time to find the best contender for my first title defend in the new season!"

The crowd goes wild for Kaluani's self-confidence and with a curiousity to find out what will be coming next.

Winston: "Oh, he shouldn't be sooo sure! Paulley still is a tough nut to crack!"

Frankie D: "Yeah, that's right. But hey, it's always a little noise making before the matches... And you know what happend the last time he underestimated his opponent?"

Kaluani: "Well, to bring the best fighter, I will have to test them in more then a normal match. That's why we bring in those 11 tables. A good guy should always be able to put them to better use then just sit at them. Like..."

Winston: "like powerbombing a wrestler through it?"

Kaluani: "Exactly, Winston. And, this time... The winner won't be decided by a boring pin - The winner will be the on who first puts his opponent through six of the tables! Or, if the bell rings before that, the one who put his enemy through more tables!"

Frankie D: "Well... that's special. I didn't really get it..."

Kaluani smiles.

Kaluani: "This way the winner proves his strength ... and his endurance in the same time. To make sure everything works, there will be no count-out in this match, as the tables are set up outside of the ring. And hey, why resetting the match everytime, that will just make it less interesting. It will simply continue, until they are finished!
I will be more then happy to face any of those two next season, but nevertheless, they have to prove what they are made of first !"

Winston: "Wow, guys, this is really a NEW type of match I haven't seen before. What will Theram or Silent Man say... er... Well... What do they think of this match? We're soon to find out, stay tuned!"
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171

Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man)   Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:25 am

(OOC: I like this RP, but I am yet to come up with any answer to it. I have to think, though thinking makes my head hurt... Smile )
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man)   Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 7:50 pm

The camera finds Dr. Sotsog and The Silent Man. The Silent Man looks nervous after listening to Kaluani's match idea.

Sotsog (talking to Silent Man): "Chatty, I know you have some issues with broken furniture, but this is your chance to really face your demons. You have a chance to almost relive everything. Just smash Theram through tables, before he does it to you."

Silent Man looks at his doctor looking unsure. Sotsog walks towards Kaluani, gesturing The Silent Man to follow him.

Sotsog: "Nice. Very innovative, Kaluani. This match is an excellent choice for determining who deserves to be the number 1 contender for the memberstate title."

Silent Man looks at the tables with a sad look on his face. Sotsog whispers something in Chatty's ear. Chatty looks more confident for a moment. He seems to be almost mesmorized by the tables. His facial expression slowly changes from annoyance through anger to pure rage. Sotsog touches The Silent Man's arm.

Sotsog: "Calm down Chatty, wait for the match."

Sotsog watches Chatty for a moment and then turns to the crowd looking pleased.

Sotsog: "As The Silent Man's doctor and manager, I know that this is the perfect match for Chatty here. You will see one of the greatest wrestling matches ever here between Theram and The Silent Man."
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man)   Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:47 am

(ooc: Frankie D and Winston are doing the commentary for this match, so I wont add, but I like the rp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man)   Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man) Empty

Back to top Go down

Memberstate contenders - what are you made of? (Open to BBC, Theram, Silent Man)
Page 1 of 1