UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) Empty
PostSubject: Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)   Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:26 pm

*The camera shows a view of the outside of the arena, a trail of black smoke coming from behind it. The image zooms towards the smoke, and a car can be seen ablaze like an inferno, with thick black smoke tarnishing the sky. The camera focuses on the burning car for a few moments, then fades out*

*The camera's fade back in, to show Aquilus standing in the locker room, clutching a baseball bat, with DamienX sitting behind him, the lovely Michelle in his lap, kissing him deeply*

Aquilus: You see now i mean business? Recognise that car Freelancer? Enough games now Freeby and Sarky......its time for you to see how the real men do it, and now you realise that i fight fire......WITH FIRE!

*Aquilus waves the baseball bat towards the camera*

You want some? COME GET SOME!
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)   Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:29 pm

(the next post was from freelancer, where him and Sarkovic were responding in the arena, by forming a tag team, so my next post comes AFTER that one)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)   Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:37 pm

*the camera returns to Aquilus and DamienX in the locker room, with them both standing now*

DamienX:Hey Sarkovic, I didnt mention earlier as i was kinda busy *he winks to Michelle* but believe me, I havent forgotten about what you did on Sunday night

Aquilus:Freelancer had his fun earlier, now its your turn. How would you cope without your beer you love so much? It's time to go cold turkey.

Damienx:Ive heard that every place you have been drinking lately has gone up in smoke? Who would DO such a thing??

Aquilus:Everyone has a breaking point Sarky.......and I think you will enjoy this *he laughs*
You want all this to stop? It's simple, beat me in a submission match this sunday, and I will turn ALL my attention to Freelancer instead, im waiting for my answer!
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: scared   Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:16 pm

FREELANCER: I DIDNT KNOW YOU WHERE SCARED OF ME AQUILIS HOW ABOUT ME AND YOU ONE ON ONE TONIGHT
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)   Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 am

(i think that leon has finished the match card, so we probably wont get a match on thur)

*Aquilus just laughs* bring it on
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)   Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:23 am

(i was thinking that if Leon doesnt have time for a match then Aquilus could walk to the ring like normal, but be hit in the back with a chair by Sarkovic? That way we we resolve the situation for the night without interupting Leons plans?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)   Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arson! (original was wiped)(Open to freelancer, damienX, sarkovic and gm/vgm)
Page 1 of 1