UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan)   Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 pm

::The camera's are outside of yet anthor sold out UNWA show, the lines are formed and everyone is buzzing about the matches on tonights card. Barricades are in place to keep people back from the street altough there is a large flatbed truck parked infront of the arena for some odd reason::

Synyster: VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

::Synyster voice is loud and it cuts out all of talking fans, they stop talking and turn in the direction where the voice came from. Synyster walks out from a side street that flanks the arena holding a megaphone in his hand, he is followed by the Prestige Champ Timelord and Choirboy to his side is the lovely Brooke::

Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) 1935538027_beeeca61a9

Synyster: If I can have your attention for one moment!

::The crowd boo's but turn all of their attention to Synyster::

Synyster: I just want to make an annoucement...A warning to everyone if you will!!

::Synyster walks over to the flatbed truck, their is a set of steps on the back side, He holds Brookes hand and leads her up on the make shift stage as Synyster, Choirboy and Timelord follow::

Synyster: I just got word from Ricardo that it is me!!...Yours truely the model of perfection who is going on and facing von ryan tonight!!

::Brooke along with the rest of Revolution smile and clap their hands in agreence with Synyster as the crowd boo's in dismay::

Synyster: So here's a warning to you!!...The fans...Dont go in their tonight!! Your going to see the von ryan expressed stoped!! Your gonna see the von ryan express DERAILED!!

::Synyster looks impressed with the witty comment he just made and turns to Brooke who nods her head and claps during a chorus of boos from the fans::

Synyster: And pretty soon The Revolution welcome a new champ to their stable! And that champ will be me! The Model of Perfection! The Soldier of Seduction! The man killer lady thriller! SYNYSTER!!

::The entire crowd outside of the arena begins to chant "Shut the ____ Up!!" but the crew men in the audio truck are wise to it and quickly bleep it out::

Synyster: Oh That's really intelligent! It surprises me that a group of neanderthals can orginize such a feat!! Dont hate me becuase I was Born Better than all of you people! Hate hate me I was blessed with amazing good looks and a body like a greek GOD!!..Dont hate me because the eligant Brooke chooses to be by myside!

::Brooke does a little twirl as some of the fans whistle and cheer for a moment::

Synyster: But most importantly of all Dont hate me because Im on the road to become YOUR!! new Pride Champion!...Now some of you maybe a little worried that Aqulis isnt here...But no need to worry..He's getting ready for his casket match tonight agaisnt Bodders...And rest assured that he will be burining that werido later on and re-instate himself here in the UNWA

::The crowd begins to chat "Rest In Peace Aqua!!"

Synyster: But as for now I have a match to get ready for so you peaons keep waiting out here like the morons you are!!

::A limo pulls up and everyone exits the make shift stage and get inside..The camera's do one last pan over the angry crowd outside of the arena::

((OOC: Sorry for the random brooke pic, I thought you guys may need a pic for her)))
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan)   Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 am

The Titan Tron suddenly comes too life blaring the entrance song for Von Ryan: Static X's I'm The One!!!

Von Ryan emerges from the tunnel and walks confidently too the ring as the crowd boos!! Within the crowd is heard some cheers from the ladies and the anti-Revolution fans.

Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) F9dump12

At the center of the open-air ring Von Ryan stares for a long moment at the crowd as the fans continue to be boisterous.

Von Ryan finally raises the mic to speak: “I’ve noticed how hot these Hawaiian beaches can be. And now in the presence of Von Ryan it’s the hottest it will EVER be!”

Von Ryan flexes his biceps arrogantly as the crowd jeers!!!

Von Ryan: “Hawaii. The great land of volcanoes, tropical white beaches, year long summers……..and oh yeah, beach bums! If it wasn’t for you pushover slooooob beach bums the United States wouldn’t have had such an easy time overthrowing your native government. And looking out at the crowd this evening I see nothing but a bunch of even fatter, lazier beach bums today! Its funny how things never seem to change.”

The crowd erupts into boos!!! A few pieces of rubbish is thrown towards the ring.

Von Ryan: “Shhhh, shhhh, that’s enough from you bums. I’ve brought a surprise for everyone. What’s a beach party without beautiful babes in tiny bikinis? This you guys are going to love, I know I will!”

Von Ryan points towards the entrance tunnel:
“Introducing the beautiful Hawaii Volcanoes cheerleading squad! They are here to give everyone a special cheer so listen up you bums and pay attention!”

Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) Beach_13

The bikini cheerleaders run onto the beach giving the crowd a reason to cheer for Von Ryan again! Leading the squad is Ryan’s lovely girlfriend Olivia. The ladies assemble outside the ring and give a couple of cheers:

“Yell it out and rock the stands!
UNWA!
UNWA!
Hey, Hey, United Nations Wrestling Alliance fans!
Yell it out and rock the stands!
Hey, UNWA ROCKS!
Hey, UNWA ROCKS!
United Nations Wrestling Alliance
Hey, UNWA ROCKS!”

“Von Ryan, Von Ryan, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
He’s The High Flying Express and he knows what to do!
Von Ryan’s got the Adonis looks!
Von Ryan’s got the Pride Title took!
The High Flying Express got the muscles and the gorgeous looks!
Von Ryan, Von Ryan, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
He’s the mighty High Flying Express!
Now Synyster’s going to meet his DOOM!”

The crowd cheers and Von Ryan claps. Olivia joins him inside the ring posing and smiling by his side.

Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) Lanct013

Von Ryan: “Thaaaaaaank Yoooooou, ladies! Party at my place after I beat this flake Synyster and I’ll personally make sure each and every one of you ladies has a good time.”

Von Ryan smirks slyly towards the cheerleaders just before Olivia punches him in the face!

Von Ryan, holding his jaw in some pain: “OK, maybe not.”

Stepping behind Olivia, where she can not see him, Von Ryan gives the cheerleaders the call me sign. Olivia twirls around to face Ryan with arms folded and a highly suspicious scowl on her face.

Von Ryan grins innocently toward Olivia and then smartly changes the subject: “NOT to be disrespectful to my loser opponent whom I will beat tonight, the ladies have graciously agreed to give a cheer in his honor."

Von Ryan turns towards the cheerleaders with a sly smirk: “I wonder what they have come up with?”

The cheerleader’s start another cheer and the crowd shouts along:

“Hey crowd!
Yell it out loud!
Yell Synyster sucks!
Yell it! SYNYSTER SUCKS!
Von Ryan is fired up and ready for a fight!
Yell it! SYNYSTER SUCKS!
Once more!
SYNYSTER SUCKS!”

Von Ryan: “Very nice ladies! But you left out the most important message.”

Von Ryan turns to look directly towards the camera: “Listen!”

Von Ryan places a hand to his ear.

Von Ryan: “Can you HEAR it!?”

The crowd yells: "What?”

Von Ryan: “It’s the High Flying WRECK Express and it’s barreling off the tracks at a hundred miles per hour RIGHT at YOU SYNYSTER!!!”

Von Ryan tosses the mic and jumps up on the turnbuckle to flex his biceps to the rowdy UNWA crowd!

OOC:
I'm having a weird problem embedding my video so thats why I didn't put it in.

I've not included any commentary but if you feel llike it Leon then by all means add a little Frankie and Winston color.

This scene is too take place right before my match so its my enterance.

Last edited by vonryan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added pics and ooc info)
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan)   Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:38 am

(OOC:I just gotta say that Von Ryan..that was pretty cool rp:D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan)   Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Show Antics (Open to Von Ryan)
Page 1 of 1