UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) Empty
PostSubject: The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)   The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:16 pm

The Titan Tron plays and fills the arena with the sound of Static X’s I’m the One.
-
Von Ryan, wearing a suit, walks confidently towards the ring with his head held high and the Pride belt on his shoulder.
-
Among the fans boos and a few cheers, Von Ryan stands in the middle of the ring and stares arrogantly at the crowd.
-

The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) Vr_sui11
-
Von Ryan smirks smugly then raises the mic: “You people should get a life.”
-
The crowd BOOS!!!
-
Von Ryan, smirking again: “-I- AM your Pride Champion. You morons should be cheering your champion, but its ok, I completely understand. All you loser men out there are jealously wishing you WERE the great Von Ryan. And for all the ladies out there, they are all jealously wishing they were taking a RIDE on the Von Ryan Express.”
-
The crowd Boos and Jeers!!! The Von Ryan fans Cheer!!!
-

Von Ryan winks and points to some of the ladies in the crowd that have brought 'I want to ride on the Von Ryan Express' signs and t-shirts.
-
Von Ryan chuckles and continues to smirk: “Last month everyone one of you witnessed my rise to greatness. A new age has begun in the UNWA, the Reign of Von Ryan. My Reign begins with this Pride belt and will continue until I win the Memberstate Title and then far beyond. Prepare yourselves, losers, for The Reign of Von Ryan that you will all be witnessing is far greater than anything you all should ever be so lucky to behold in your entire lives!”
-
Von Ryan stares at the crowd arrogantly while they boo and jeer at the Pride Champion.
-
Von Ryan, laughs to himself before speaking again:
“I recall someone saying that no one else in the UNWA has stood up to the Revolution. Well I BEG to differ. In the past couple of months I have led a swath through Revolution’s ranks. Not a single Revolution girl scout has beaten me! Not a SINGLE one out of 5 matches. Not only that but I defeated Revolution’s idiot Aquilus and his flakey Revolution sister Synyster destroying Revolution’s hopes of EVER obtaining the Pride Belt I have on my shoulder here. And now, once again, the Revolution is fragmenting after yet another humiliating month of defeats. You people should be thanking Von Ryan for that!”
-
The anti-Revolution fans CHEER while the Revolution fans BOO!!!
-
Von Ryan:
“One last thing, Bruiser Bob, the #1 contender for the Pride Belt. We’ve been on the same side against Revolution and we are tag team partners. I’ve got no beef with you Bob. But, as I am sure you are more than aware, when we meet in the title match next week you will be defeated. Just as all contenders for the Pride Belt will NEVER defeat me! The High Flying Express Von Ryan will STILL be champion.”
-
Von Ryan declares:
“THE REIGN of VON RYAN HAS BEGUN!!!”
-
Von Ryan holds the Pride Belt up high with both hands and displays it too the crowd.
-
The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) Seanoh10

OOC:
Open to anyone I meantioned in the 'speech' if you want too. No biggie either way.
This is for Sunday's show, I figured the new Pride champ should give a speech since he's got a match in the show.

Last edited by vonryan on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed typo)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)   The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 am

(ooc - Von I'm going to stay out of this one for now. If we lose the tag match it could create some heat. If we win the tag match it would be a more friendly rp. Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)   The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:32 am

OOC

Sounds good too me Bob!
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)   The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:21 pm

OK, I think its safe to call this scene closed.

Its all ready to be put into Sunday's show.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)   The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:58 pm

added to sundays show - Wink
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)   The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reign of Von Ryan (Open to any meantioned)
Page 1 of 1