UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

War of Words (open to Von Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

War of Words (open to Von Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: War of Words (open to Von Ryan)   War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:35 pm

:: Synyster is seen backstage walking down a long corridor, he's wearing his signature Affliction T-shirt and blue jeans..He's talking on his cell phone whom everyone assumes is Brooke::

Synyster: Haha..Yeah, Yeah....Im looking for him now...I cant seem to find his locker room...Does he even have one?

::Synyster proceedes down the hallway looking to the right and left of him in an effort to find someone's locker room....Finally a crewman is spotted by Syn::

Synyster: Hey!...Hey wait a minute!...[speaking into the phone]..No not you!

Crewman: Hey! Synyster!...What can I do for you?

Synyster: Im looking for Von Ryan.....You know....The dude with the long nasty greasy hair.....The guy that needs facial reconstruction but belives for some reason he's good looking..

Crewman: Haha! Yeah your heading in the right direction keep on going down you'll see his locker room on the left.

::Synyster carrys on as he passes the crew man::

Synyster: Thanks man....[speaking into the phone] Oh hey sorry....Yeah the crewman said its down here on the left...Are you already here?....Ok..See you when you get here!

::Synyster puts his phone away and finally reaches Von Ryans locker room door....Synyster knocks loudly three times::

Synyster: C'mon Ryan open up I know your in there pleasuring yourself infront of the mirror!
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: War of Words (open to Von Ryan)   War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:12 pm

-
The door is opened and out steps an expressionless Von Ryan as he stares right at Synyster.
-
After a moment Von Ryan speaks: "I thought I heard some nonsensical mutterings outside my door and here I find the irrelavant little fly whom spoke them."
-
Von Ryan: "You know Synyster Halloween was months ago so the next time you come to my door why don't you remove that hideous mask that is your face? Your scaring all my ladies away."
-
Von Ryan holds up a finger before Syn can get in a word edgewise: "Let me guess why your here. Your here to congradulate me on my future victory over you at the PPV? Wise choice because everyone knows the Reign of Von Ryan can not be stopped, especially by has-beens like you. So let me be the first to give you my condolences on your PPV loss this Sunday. Oh, and one more thing, good luck on your personality transplant operation, you need it."
-
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

PostSubject: Re: War of Words (open to Von Ryan)   War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:18 am

Synyster: Woah!...Hey why so hostile my man? You know thats bad for your health!....And you know deep down inside...That Im better man....And for that matter...Better looking! All I wanted to do is stop by and wish you luck in our match tonight....Now me and you both know I've been on a losing streak....But dont be so fast to write this one up in the win colum..

::Synyster extends his hand::

Synyster: So why dont you shake my hand all of my peeps want to see a good clean match....And if not....I may just have to derail the Von Ryan Express
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: War of Words (open to Von Ryan)   War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 am

-
Von Ryan looks at Synyster's outstreched hand then brings his eyes back up to stare at Syn as if he had three heads.
-
Von Ryan: "You said you would derail me before and failed. Nothing will change. You will be defeated by my kicks upside your fool head."
-
Von Ryan stares impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

PostSubject: Re: War of Words (open to Von Ryan)   War of Words (open to Von Ryan) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm

::Synyster brings his had back as a smile starts to grown on his face::

Synyster:...Ok...Fine by me...

::Synyster locks eyes with Von Ryan then turns his back to him and continues down the hall::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of Words (open to Von Ryan)   War of Words (open to Von Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

War of Words (open to Von Ryan)
Page 1 of 1