UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) Empty
PostSubject: One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush)   One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:29 am

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers begins to play over the arena speakers. Ace Douglas begins to make his way to the ring to a chorus of boos. Ace motions at the fans along the entrance ramp that he is going to hit them. Ace rolls into the ring and gets up and walks over to the ring announcer and grabs a mic. The music stops but the boos continue as Ace begins to speak.

Ace:"Why don't all you idiot shut up like your boy Baba."

Of course this gets the crowd agitated more and the booing gets louder. Ace just sits there and soaks in the boos finally the crowd settles down a little and Ace begins to speak again.

Ace:"Now back to the mute. I see the management around here have decided that I did not kick your ass enough the first time. I just hope this time they decide to extend the time some more so I can finish the job this time. Just remember Baba I told you when you challenged me. I can not be held responsible for what I do to you."

Ace begins to walk out of the ring...

ooc going to leave it open for baba
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

One more time...(Open to Baba Ganoush)
Page 1 of 1