UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Named opp for parkes (open to Capt Parkes,Rev)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) Empty
PostSubject: Named opp for parkes (open to Capt Parkes,Rev)   Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:03 am

Timelord is seen hanging out backstage with Rev as Captain Parkes is walking nearby.........
Hey corporal are you still up for me naming an opponent to fight you even though you can't be number one contender for my title?......If so i think i may have invested wisely in a gun for hire that certainly will get the job done.......
Before you agree it's simple fight my hired gun and lose you stay out of rev's business,but should you win then i will fight you on first day of new season.........

You up for it?..........

ooc over to capt to reply
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Named opp for parkes (open to Capt Parkes,Rev)   Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:59 pm

"Bring it on No-lord" snaps Captain Parkes in reply, "Also perhaps I didn't make myself entirely clear you you last week. I'm more than aware that I'm not eligable for the Prestige Title Belt. I simply don't think you deserve it. So naming me #1 contender when I sent your hired gun down to Davy Jones Locker will open up a real chance for those you are too afraid to fight to get a shot at the belt. As I simply intend to hand it straight over to the GM so he can determine who is truely worthy to hold that gold around your waste."

Without awaiting a reply from Timelord, Captain Parkes continues his way down the corridor before entering a door about half way down.

(OOC: Back to you if you have anything to add. Feel free to sick your enforcer on me pre-match if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Named opp for parkes (open to Capt Parkes,Rev)   Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:51 pm

(ooc - need to know the opponent so I can add the match! Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Named opp for parkes (open to Capt Parkes,Rev)   Named opp for parkes   (open to Capt Parkes,Rev) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:49 am