UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:03 am

Aquilus stands in the ring, holding his ornate sword in one hand, and a microphone in the other, and he starts to pace back and forth

Aquilus: "Every problem of Revolution is a problem of mine......and the Gods of Chaos have chosen me as their champion, and their problem solver"

He stops pacing and looks at the entrance ramp

Aquilus: "I was born in a storm, and I have the spirit of one......Captain Parkes! It's time that you face the storm and your ship is sunk, question is, can you handle the pace? I challenge you to an 'I quit' tonight, and should I beat you, I beat your legacy, and the 'Revolution' beat you! You want the Revolution? You got it!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:21 am

Loud thunder and thrashing rain can be heard throughout the arena and the fans erupt in cheers as Captain Parkes strides onto the entrance ramp.

"Aquilus! You call yourself a storm yet you look nothing more than a topical shower from where I'm standing." calls Parkes from the top of the stage, "I've sailed through hurricanes, survived tsunamis and navigated maelstroms. I've battled against the fiercest pirates across the seven seas and defeated them all. I've even taken on the might of the Fench and British navies and none have withstood the power, fury and rage I bring to the field of combat."

Pointing directly at Aquilus and starting to stride down the ramp, "You call yourself a messenger and the problem solver of the Gods of Chaos and the Revolution," he continues as he climbs up the steps leading into the ring, "I bring you and Revolution a message from Mars the God of War. I am his choosen messenger and I will bring about your destruction and the destruction of any other that stands in my way. And I will not fight you in an "I Quit" match"

A chourus of loud boos are heard through the arena and one member of the crowd can be heard shouting "You suck!"

"I will however fight you in a "Walk the Plank Match" tonight if you've still got the nerve to stand up to me."
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:02 am

Aquilus just shrugs

Aquilus: "You may be a coward but I am not.....bring it on
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:06 pm

"You'll regret those words when you hear exactly what a "Walk the Plank" match entails," vows Parkes with a smirk, "Put simply Aquilus the loser will be determined by knockout or failing to answer a ten count from the referee. And once I've knocked your lights out I'll have you walking the plank out on the high seas so you can join your false gods."

Parkes continues to stare at Aquilus with a fury burning in his eyes. Raising his arms up seemingly to acknowledge the crowd we see drops of water falling in the ring.

"You see Aquilus you and I truely belong on the high seas. However where as you've perverted your way by joining the likes of Timelord, I've embraced the seas and it's that which will see me victorious in our match."

As Parkes is speaking the drops of water have quickly turned into a major deluge of rain centered squarely over the ring, soaking both Aquilus and Parkes, "You claim to be a storm on a mission from your gods, yet it's my gods that have provided the storm tonight." A with a massive roll of thunder and a flash of lightning striking the ringposts Captain Parkes vanishes from the ring leaving Aquilus standing in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Aquilus wipes the water from his eyes and then laughs maniacally like a mad man

Aquilus: "Parkes, you just don't get it do you? Nothing scares me, and the more chaotic things are, the stronger me and my 'false' Gods get? You want your match? You got it..."

Aquilus steps out of the ring and throws the mic into the crowd before walking slowly out of ringside
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:24 pm

ooc: I take it you mean a last man standing match?
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:30 am

OOC: Yeah it'd be a Last Man Standing Match and we can then RP the Walk the Plank scene for the next show as part of the highlights reel or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)   Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Problems (open to captian parkes)
Page 1 of 1