UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord)   Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:02 am

We find Ace Douglas walking around backstage. As he is walking Chrissie Vu comes up to him with microphone in hand. As she gets to him she stops and begins to talk.

Chrissie:"Ace can I get a moment of your time."

Ace:"Yeah sure but make it quick."

Ace seems annoyed to be talking to Chrissie but seems to do it anyway.

Chrissie:"So Ace I was wondering what your thoughts were on your upcoming title match with a man that some might think is a friend of yours."

Ace:"My thoughts are simple. After my match with Timelord I will be the new Prestige Champion. As for friends, don't think so. Me and Timelord had an arrangement and we took care of business. Should something like it come up again then I probably would do it again. But I would not consider us friends."

Chrissie:"You know a lot of people in the back are upset with your choice as Timelord opponent for the title. What do you have to say about that?"

Ace:"I don't care what the people in the back have to say. I was picked to fight Timelord and that is what I am going to do. As for the people who want to whine about my selection. Well all I have to say about that is there are too many whining babies in this fed."

Chrissie:"Well I think that wraps it up, any last comments?"

Instead of answering Ace walks away.

Chrissie:"What a jackoff."

And we move away from Chrissie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

PostSubject: Re: Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord)   Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:47 pm

As Ace walks down the corridor he bump's into Timelord and Choirboy.........

WELL well,well if it isn't that wonderful superstar Ace Douglas or is that gutless ha ha......

Ace thinks about going at Time but CB shakes his head making Ace think twice.........

Timelord hold's up his belt to show Ace something,hey ace can you read prestige champion Timelord,and after relentless it will still read the same.I have no beef with you as i said you did me a favour a while back but now business is business and this title is mine to keep.........

Your name just popped out of my head,i really wanted that ass Tyler but he will keep but i do promise you one thing Ace,and CB spread the word i want no interfrence but i do want a victory party afterwards...........Tell you what Ace if you can still walk your invited too,might be in your best interests just to miss the match and go straight to the party save yourself some grief ha ha...

Let's go CB things to do and people to see...........

Time and CB walk off but keeping an eye on Ace knowing he cannot be trusted.............
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord)   Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:23 am

Sometime later, we find Ace rewatching the main event from the last event before Relentless. He keeps rewinding and watching the very end where Choirboy cost MMJ his match. The match that Timelord set up to take out Captain Parkes. He watches for a little while longer and begins to laugh.

Ace:"Funny how it seems to be crumbling down for Timelord. First his boy cost his hired gun the match. Hell his boy even commented on his new found respect for that little snot Tyler Ford. That can not be a good thing for you, Timelord. And tonight I finish off your downfall from power when I take what you hold dearest. Because I will place money on me taking your UNWA Prestige Title. Ace Douglas, UNWA Prestige Champion. It has a nice ring to it don't you think."

With that Ace quits talking and stops watching the tape and begins taping up his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

PostSubject: Re: Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord)   Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:17 pm

Meanwhile back in the tardis k-9 alerts Timelord when Ace has spoken as he always does when jackasses say his master's name........

K-9 Send this message to Ace please keep your money for you have no hope on sunday and you certainly don't have time travel to make you a millionaire like me or is that billionaire ha ha.....
Hold on k-9 i will do him a favour,here are next week's winning lottery numbers,don't spend your million's at once.......

As for CB i know he hate's Parkes but he should have waited till MMJ had killed him off we will have word's soon........

K-9 take MMJ a bonus he did great not his fault CB messed up,i may need MMJ in future....

Go now pup and deliver the message's and money and i will transport you right back.........

Five minutes pass and k-9 is safely back in Tardis with all done........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord)   Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your next Prestige Champion...(open to Timelord)
Page 1 of 1