UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Looking for Von Ryan EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Looking for Von Ryan EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Looking for Von Ryan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Looking for Von Ryan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Looking for Von Ryan EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Looking for Von Ryan EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Looking for Von Ryan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Looking for Von Ryan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Looking for Von Ryan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Looking for Von Ryan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Looking for Von Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Von Ryan   Looking for Von Ryan EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:13 am

Aquilus can be seen charging around corridors, knocking over chairs and pretty much anything that gets in his way
-
Aquilus: "VON RYAN!!!! I am going to KILL YOU!!!"
-
A UNWA employee can be seen working trying to fiz a monitor that was broken by the last wrestler that decided to have a rant in this corridor. The employee briefly looks up at Aquilus then looks straight back down
-
Aquilus: "Do you think it's funny?"
-
The man just keeps working and ignores the angry star. Aquilus runs over to the man and puts his hand on his chin, forcing him to make eye contact
-
Aquilus: "I SAID do you think it is funny, punk?"
-
He lifts the man up by his chin and holds him against the wall
-
Aquilus: "Well people can laugh now about Von Ryan's little joke at getting me arrested......but I will be the last one laughing when I have the Pride Title around my waste! Now Get Out Of My Way!"
-
Aquilus throws the man against the wall, leaving him collapsed on top of the broken monitor, and he runs off still looking for Von Ryan"
-
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Von Ryan   Looking for Von Ryan EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:10 am

The Titan Tron blares to life and plays Static X’s I’m the One.

From the tunnel strides a confident Von Ryan and the crowd respond with mixed boos and cheer! The anti-Revolution fans are squarely behind Von Ryan after his recent string of humiliations caused to the Revolution.

After Ryan steps into the ring he stares at the crowd arrogantly for some time before placing on his head an Alaska State Trooper hat and a pair of trooper sunglasses.

The crowd CHEERS at being reminded of last week when Von Ryan had two dozen state troopers run into the ring to arrest Aquilus and save the beaten Mr.Canning.

Von Ryan, smirking smugly, waits for the crowd to settle down a little before raising the mic to speak.

Von Ryan: “I heard that the jailbird Aquilus is out of jail tonight.” Von Ryan chuckles. “The Alaska State Troopers told me they had so much fun taking down one of you morons in the Revolution that they asked Governor Palin to make me an honorary State Trooper. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stay in Wasilla because it didn’t take long for the Adonis Von Ryan to charm the pants off all the ladies in that one bar village. And the next thing that happens is me being chased out of the village by a hoard of jealous men carrying torches and riding snowmobiles.”

Von Ryan shrugs his shoulders: “But I digress. What I actually came out here to say is that all you spaghetti eaters out there in the crowd tonight will soon be looking at your new Pride champion.”

Von Ryan points to his chest arrogantly. “Me."

Von Ryan continues: “Tonight everyone will be watching Von Ryan place the Pride belt right here over my shoulder as Aquilus lays on the ground defeated just like his so-called leader, Synyster, was the week before. Von Ryan will be the greatest UNWA superstar EVER and the rise starts right here tonight in the Roman Coliseum. You toga-wearing cretins should be so lucky to witness such greatness before you! Even greater than the whole of all your Roman gladiators and Emperors that came before!”

The crowd boos and jeers!!

Von Ryan walks slowly about the ring as he speaks: “Now lend me your one functioning brain cell and let me tell you a story Aquilus. No one. And I mean NO ONE in the Revolution has ever defeated me. First, Timelord the coward had to cheat so he could flee our match before I could defeat him. Second, that loud-mouthed Jpea tried to overcome me but failed. Third, Bodders, once a girl scout of the Revolution, and he was taken apart by yours truly. And of course we all remember number four, Synyster.” Ryan smirks as he chuckles, “A loser that flake Synyster is. Why do you guys follow a loser anyway?”

Von Ryan pauses before continuing: “So let’s sum it up, that’s Von Ryan 4, Revolution 0. In Vegas that’s 4 to 1 odds in my favor. Do the math; you people invented Roman numerals didn’t you? The winning bet is clearly with Von Ryan!”

Von Ryan raises his voice to exclaim: “Aquilus! I beat your leader! How hard can a freak like YOU be? AFTER TONIGHT THE SCORE WILL BE VON RYAN 5 REVOLUTION O.”

Von Ryan lowers the mic and smirks to the crowd as they chant: “5 and O!! 5 and O!!”

(OOC:
I assume the post is open to me, if not move it to its own post.
Its a little long but I'm fairly pleased with it, I might do some minor tweaking later.)

Last edited by vonryan on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Von Ryan   Looking for Von Ryan EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 am

(ooc: there is nothing long with long when its for a ppv, I like it too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Von Ryan   Looking for Von Ryan EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:42 am

ooc it ain't 4 0 i believe you didn't beat all those guys my friend lol otherwise cool rp
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Von Ryan   Looking for Von Ryan EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm

OOC:

Hi Time!

LOL, heels spin the truth to fit their needs.

Sort of sounds like politicians doesn't it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Von Ryan   Looking for Von Ryan Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Von Ryan
Page 1 of 1