UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories Empty
PostSubject: VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories   VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 pm

You've found his office, hedonistic and self-gratifying in decor, nestled deep within the upscale strip club named Vanity.

Well, not really! The wrestler Von Ryan is not a VGM but the player is.....

Place your posts here for me.

What I'd like to do is help with organizing plots and storylines that you might have. I'd also be available to play the part of NPCs if you'd like?

Mind you, most players are quite capable of doing their own stories. But if you need a little help, need quordination with other parties, or need an NPC to be given life too I'm your VGM.
Back to top Go down

VGM Von Ryan - Here to Help plots and stories
Page 1 of 1