UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution   Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:46 am

(OOC: This will probably fit in best either just before my match with Scizzor or at some stage earlier in the night before the match.)

Frankie D: "We've seen some great fights tonight and tonight we are aparently going to see the debut of Scizzor who is touted as one of the best up and coming Techincal wrestlers in the business today. However I've just been informed that we now know who his opponent is going to be tonight."

Backstage Reporter: "That's right Frankie I've just heard word from management that Scizzor have his first match against one of the more experienced members of the UNWA roster and he's my guest here tonight."

"I'd hardly call having a camera shoved in your face right on walking in the front door and having a thousand questions fired at you in a minute a guest" says an unknown speaker just off camera, "However I'll give you a moment of my time before I go about my business tonight." finishes the speaker moving into camera shot to reveal a rather battered and bruised Captain Parkes.

"Why is this guy still on the roster? Seriously his all at sea here..... Get it Winston?"

Wintson the Bulldog:"Just stick to play by play calls Frankie and leave the jokes to those with talent."

Backstage Reporter: "So tonight you face newcomer Scizzor and judging by your apperance you still aren't 100% from the PPV the other night. Do you think that you can rise to the challenge that Scizzor will present you?"

Captain Parkes slightly narrows his eyes at being addressed so crudely, "Firstly these injuries are not from the PPV. I may have been in that Hardocre Battle Royal but I wasn't beaten up enough to casue all this injuries. Which I will add won't affect my ring ring ability," retorts Parkes, "Secondly this Scizzor may be a gifted Technical Wrestler but tonight he's just like every other person in this building and that's Lambs to the Slaughter."

Without awaiting any more questions Captain Parkes strides off.

Backstage Reporter: "Well it appears that Captain Parkes is either all fired up for tonights match or is highly underestimating his opponent."

Suddenly the reporter's head snaps back as we see a blurred arm snap across the screen and Captain Parkes walks back into camera shot. Looking squarely at the camera, "That's what anyone can expect if they fail to show me the respect I deserve, I don't care if you're on the active roster or some jumped up two bit reporter like this piece of scum. Oh and Timelord, if I were you I'd keep watching over my shoulder as I'm coming for your head. And I'm not alone either."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution   Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:42 pm

added to fridays show - moved to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

Lambs to the Slaughter (Open to Scizzor, Chiorboy and Revolution
Page 1 of 1