UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:18 am

Before the commentators could make any further comments about the rest of the show, there is a commotion that causes several screams to fill the air behind them. The cameras swivel around, just in time to see Distor leap over the barricade, pull up a seat next to Frankie and grab a mic.

“Ahh, nothing more refreshing than talking to our viewers personally, don’t you think?”

After a slight pause, there is no comment from either commentator as they both watch Distor with looks of shock covering their faces. A laugh occurs from Distor before he continues.

“Well, with no comments from our hosts here, I’ll just continue. Looks like everyone I've talked to so far seem real excited about our first couple of shows in the National leagues… and the only thing better than the events happening in ring and backstage at UNWA, are all those things in front of our new national audience. CHEER IF YOU AGREE!”

With that, the crowd roars in agreement, as Winston finally manages to regain his composure. “Yes well, I’m pretty sure we’ve covered that. No need for you to butt in here.”

“Ahh, you have a fair point there Bulldog; I appear to be stealing your limelight. Well, time for me to do what I’ve been paid to do.”

Distor gets up and climbs into the middle of the ring, facing the ramp with the mic in hand. “Well, lets see who else back there is capable of making our viewers, both new and old, as excited as what I’ve just done.”

Distor keels over suddenly, coughing badly, signs of the damage he had taken at the last show when he was beaten down by Revolution members.

"I guess I should also say... Revolution members aren't welcome, as despite the fact they'll get a reaction, its not the one I'm looking for. Besides, I could've sworn someone had several tomatoes on them."

Last edited by Distor on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:39 pm

Bodders started making his way to the ring with a new tune carrying an electric guitar and a mic piece? When Bodders gets in the ring he looks at Distor for a moment before explaining.

Bodders: "I'm not here trying to interrupt you, in fact I'm here to do the opposite!"

Bodders starts grinning at Distor.

Bodders: "I'm here to celebrate! For you see, other the last two weeks, I've not only been training, but I've been taking singing lessons! So if its okay with you, I would like to sing a song."
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

PostSubject: Re: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Distor looks to the audience, than back at Bodders. There are some people muttering, most of which those that have been watching this show before.

A smile appears on Distor's face. "Well, I didn't specify how to excite these fans, so by all means, go for it." As Distor backs off towards a ringpost and lets Bodders have the centre of the ring.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Bodders nodded towards Distor.

Bodders: "Thanks Distor, this song is called Plug in Baby, by Muse."

Bodders started playing his guitar to begin with, after a while he start singing.

Bodders:
"I've exposed your lies, baby
The underneath is no big surprise
Now it's time for changing
And cleansing everything
To forget your love

My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
Is tired of living

Don't confuse
Baby you're gonna lose
Your own game
Change me
Replace the envying
To forget your love

My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
I'm tired of living

And I've seen your loving
But mine is gone
And I've been in trouble!"

Bodders finished the song and looked at Distor.

Bodders: "What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

PostSubject: Re: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Once Bodders finishes his song, the crowd are silent for a few moments before breaking into an applause.

"Well, looks like we have ourselves a competant singer. Maybe we can get you to sing us a Theme Song too."

Another cough sounds from Distor again, this time taking a bit longer to recover and talk properly.

Distor directs his attention to the crowd. "Well, how was that? Our first impressions to National Wrestling seem good? Now, lets see if we can do it again, only this time a slight stipulation. Lets give this crowd what they want to see, one hell of a match... nah, make that one hell of a show!"
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

PostSubject: Re: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:03 pm

(Eh, I've modified this, so if it looks good, can you punt this into the next show that my match is in? Thanks).
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:10 pm

yep added for sundays match
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)   Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Same problems in the New Season! (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1