UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Damien Darkness takes out his frustration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Damien Darkness takes out his frustration Empty
PostSubject: Damien Darkness takes out his frustration   Damien Darkness takes out his frustration EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 pm

The lights dim and Damien Darkness steps out of the blackness and strolls down the ramp to the commentator table.

"Frankie D! You spent last week making fun of me during my match and cost me the Hardcore Title by getting in the way when I tried to use your monitor against Baba Ganoush. This is what I do to commentators that don't know their place."

Damien Darkness takes one of the monitors and delivers a devastating monitor shot to Rikk's head, knocking him to the floor. The Lord of Evil grabs another monitor and delivers a second devastating monitor shot to Rikk while he lies prone and bleeding. Damien Darkness dips his finger into Rikk's blood and draws a strange symbol on the announcing table.

"Frankie, this is just a warning to you. I'd suggest you keep your commentating about me a bit less colorful and stay out of my way during matches. Oh, and perhaps next week, just for the fun of it, you can choose a tag partner and face the team of Devastator X and myself...the team of Devastating Darkness!"

Damien Darkness glares at Jonno, almost daring him to get out of his announcer's chair. The Lord of Evil merges with the darkness and disappears into the back.
Back to top Go down

Damien Darkness takes out his frustration
Page 1 of 1