UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) Empty
PostSubject: There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot)   There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:01 pm

El Lobo is seen making his way down the hallway, finaly coming to a halt by Leon's door.
A quick knock before the Latino enters the General Managers office.
El Lobo: Oyi Leon..See you got some serious issues with your Federation..And I know the remedy for it.

Before Leon gets a change to voice his oppinions about being disturbed or ask questions, El Lobo grins widely and continues.

El Lobo: TimeLord, the Revolution and that Pendejo Richy Rich..The way I see it, you need some muscle behind you..And I propose you openly decree that The Band of Brothers will be your Enforcers..The Cops of the Federation to sort out those wicked minds..Soo what say you homie?
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot)   There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Jimmy walks in to the office he is battered and bruised with a bandage on his head , he shakes Lobo's hand and turns to Leon

Jimmy - " Thanks for the help last night boss ... but trust me I had it under control , so you've heard Lobo out . and let's be honest you , me and him can bring some order back to the UNWA ... Unless your happy with Timelord and his lackeys running rough shot over you and yours ".

With this Jimmy hands Lobo a Sheriffs star and throws one on the table for Leon

Jimmy - " So what do you say boss ? , we got ourselves a posse of whitehat's or what ?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot)   There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Leon turns back to the monitor he was watching just seconds before EL Lobo disturbed him and rewinds slightly, we see Timelord on the screen the sound is turned down but we can clearly see its the segment from earlier where Timelord was threatning Leon.
-
Leon turns back to the two band of brothers in his office and slowly raises his hand to feel the fresh stitches applied to his face after his earlier match with Miracle Mike
-
Leon looks at the star Jimmy has thrown onto his desk and picks it up with his finger and thumb, he slowly pins it to his shirt and lifts his head to say
-
Leon: "I would have to say...... you goddam better believe it!!"
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot)   There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot) Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a new Cop in Town (Open to Leon and Hotshot)
Page 1 of 1