UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) Empty
PostSubject: The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)   The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 pm

We find Leon Heart in his office lacing up his boots for tonights match with Miracle Mike, he has half a glass of scotch on the table in front of him, with a trace of Ice just melting in the brown liquid.
-
A small commotion is heard outside and Leon looks up for a moment intrigued as to see which wrestler is beating down a path to his door now. When the large frame oak door does eventually open Leon is a little suprised to see the two men standing in front of him, but he offers a warm smile
-
Leon: "Well, I am always pleased to see you, do you fancy a glass?"
-
As the camera pans away from Leon we see Winston the Bulldog standing large as life in front of Leons huge oak desk, behind Winston stands a nervous looking Frankie D
-
Winston: "I won't if you don't mind and....not that I am prying but don't you have a match soon?"
-
Leon looks at the glass and then back at Winston and offers a reassuring smile
-
Leon: "It's purely medicinal...now I think I can guess what this is about...Im presuming you came to talk to me about the actions carried out against one of your colleagues by a certain Mr Darkness?"
-
Frankie D: "He's pure evil he is!"
-
Winston and Leon both look witheringly at Frankie D as he slopes back behind Winston
-
Winston: "Listen Boss, you know I would never tell you how to run your company, but me and Frankie...well we think what happened last week was beyond the actions that you would expect..even in the sinister business that is wrestling...isnt that right Frankie?"
-
Frankie D: "Erm...yeh! I mean I guess....I dont want to fight him alone!!"
-
Winston: "Yes Frankie we will get to that....What we are saying is that Rikk is an old guy, he retired from wrestling a long time ago, its not like he picked on me, I havent been out of the business that long and I could still show him a thing or two...and he didnt pick on Frankie...Mr undefeated over there!"
-
Leon smiles and tilts his head slightly to take a look at Frankie D hiding behind Winston
-
Frankie D: "I retired!....I dont want to say hello to hell!"
-
WInston: "In a minute Frankie!!...anyway we don't want to have to do this but we refuse to carry out the rest of our commentating commitment until this matter has been resolved!"
-
Leon takes in these words in for a few seconds, and then takes a sip from his crystal glass
-
Leon: "It's important you understand Winston that all that happened was Damien went a little crazy...."
-
As Leon puts down the gladd onto the table he cricks his neck to one side, just so we can audible hear on camera, and then he narrows his eyes and looks at Winston as hair falls down slightly in to his eyes
-
Leon: "We all go a little crazy sometimes....you know?"
-
Tension builds in the room for a few seconds before Leon starts to nod his head and takes out a pad and pen from one of the drawers under his desk
-
Leon: "Ok I tell you what.....as punishment I will make him...or one of his cronies take on a wrestler of your choice on Sundays show......in the meantime I will tell him to avoid all commentators until your match on Sunday...."
-
Frankie D's eyes light up alarmingly
-
Frankie D: "BUT!...Wait! NO Im too young to die!! There are so many things I want to do before I get old...I want to see a sunset with a beautiful woman...or wait..any woman! I want..."
-
Winston turns around and angrily snaps at him
-
Winston: "SHUT UP!....Leon isnt going to make you face him alone are you Leon?"
-
Leon finished writing on his pad and then rubs his chin for a few seconds and then starts to nod
-
Leon: "Well...no, I think two commentators should be a decent enough match for Mr Darkness...so Sunday it will be Damien Darkness versus Frankie D and...Winston!"
-
Winstons eyes narrow a little and a frown appears on his forehead, but he never once flinches...
-
Winston: "So be it......."
-
Just at that moment a small boy no older than 17 comes enthusiastically through the door
-
Leon: "Did no one ever teach you to knock?!"
-
Lad: "Can't say as they did Mister....anyway you got a job for me?"
-
Leon: "I asked for a courier..not a snot nosed kid just out of school!"
-
The lad looks a little insulted but steadies himself for a reply
-
Lad: "I am here for work experience...one day I am going to run my own wrestling company!"
-
Leon smiles to himself as he motions for Winston and Frankie D to leave
-
Leon: "Goodbye gentleman, I look forward to your match....now kid, I have an errand for you..I want you to take this note to a wrestler called Damien Darkness"
-
Leon hands the note to the lad and motions him to join Winston and Frankie leaving his office
-
Lad: "And where exactly will I find this Damien guy?"
-
Leon: "I would start with the boiler room...failing that maybe try the UNWA Law division...I have heard thats well the truly evil guys hang out!"
-
Leon chuckles at his joke and the lad raises his eyebrows and follows Winston and Frankie out of his office

-
OOC - Idea is for DD to find the lad with the note explaining what will happen (you can do what you think appropriate the the work experience boy)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)   The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:57 pm

Damien Darkness is pacing the steaming boiler room when he's approached by a teenage boy.

"What do you want with me, little man? You dare to visit the Lord of Evil? You'd best have some important information or I'll use your head to stoke the boiler fires!"

The lad looks unsure of himself as he gingerly hands a note to Damien Darkness.

"Umm...Mr. Darkness, sir...I was told to give you this by Mr. Hart, so I'm guessing that it's important."

Damien Darkness studies the note and then reads it again just to be sure of the contents.

"So, they want to punish me for my actions? I'm wise to the tricks of our GM. Since I'm allowed to put someone in my place, I nominate Devastator X, the 7 foot man-beast. Let him wreak havoc on the wrestler of their choice."

The Lord of Evil sizes up the boy in front of him.

"You're still here? Well then, let me give you a message to send back to our esteemed Leon Hart and whomever else might be hanging out in his office."

Damien Darkness lifts the boy by his throat and slams him in the chest executing a LEGENDARY Heart of Darkness. The boy flies into the boiler and collapses in a bloody heap on the floor. The Lord of Evil dips his finger into the boy's blood and writes on the back of the note, "Devastator X accepts the match in my place. Give me the commentator's heads. Yours truly, DD Twisted Evil "

Damien Darkness picks up the broken boy and hands the note to him.

"Get this back to Leon as quick as your poor excuse for a body can carry you, little man. If this doesn't happen immediately, you will see the true extent of my wrath."

The boy hobbles out of the boiler room, happy to have escaped from the encounter with the Lord of Evil alive.

ooc...back to you Leon (or anyone else).
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)   The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:03 am

As many might have noticed on Sunday's show the 7' man monster known as Devastator X was not followed to the ring by his usual piece of eye candy, Gloria Dresden. There is a video montage shown at a later date showing the two having a confrontation.

Devastator X: I don't care what I pay you for. When I tell you I'm going to do something, I damn well plan on doing it.

Gloria Dresden: Damn it Jason, I know you have this evil gig going but you're damn near unmarketable as this persona. Who wants to buy a t-shirt showing guy crucified like Christ. When this Darkness fellow approached you for this angle I never expected you to go this far with it. I mean for love of Pete, hand maidens, goth, you don't appeal to anyone but fat gun toting 16 year old angst fags. Why not ditch him and bring back El Badguy-O, hell the Sex Freak appeals to the ladies as well. Both of them are charismatic, funny, you get to show your mic skills, not this Ultimate Warrior goof crap you've been doing. (The man monster will lace his fingers around the valet's throat and lift her up in the air, pinning her against a locker. The woman will claw at the fingers as the manbeast snarls in defiance).

Devastator X: Those names are dead to me, just like the name Jason Davis is dead. Get out of my sight you filthy obscene slut, or I'll cut out your heart and pledge it to the new guidance in my life, the darkness, and the light of the Sun Goddess. I made you fat with money, spilled my seed in you at your behest, and yet you still bark at me like your mutt, I'm going to throat you whore if I see you again. (The beast will drop his former valet, and walk away, leaving the sounds of Gloria Dresden sobbing unseen.)

There will be current footage of Devastator X watching the exchange of the announce team and Leon, and then the exchange between Damien Darkness and the lad. He will shake his head as he is nominated to face a wrestler of choosing, and then he will put his fist into a nearby locker, badly damaging the door. He will then walk over to his shrine to Yellow Girl, and will kneel before her UNWA poster. There is a host of various trinkets adorning the altar, and what appears to be splattering of blood marring the glossy poster and the trinkets carefully laid out in her honor. The monster will speak to the poster as if it indeed contained a soul and could reply back.

"Oh sweet goddess of the sun, another victim has to feel the hatred in my heart, the venom in my blood. How many more must I harm until you shine your divinity upon me, and show me the universe is not all darkness and pain. So you are silent yet again, is this the truth Damien Darkness speaks of, no light, no hope, only pain, darkness, despair? If you won't speak to me I'll bleed again for you, I know you are there, another test for me, I will not fail you again."

The man monster will rise and walk off, into the darkness of a corridor.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)   The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:22 pm

We are back in the boiler room, in the distance we can see Damien Darkness playing with the steam valves, as he lets off boiling steam over his wandering hands.
-
The camera turns around and see the young lad from earlier with dried blood covering his face and clothes he is trembling slightly as he creeps along on all fours so as not to be discovered by the evil Darkness..he takes out a piece of paper and gently folds it into a paper plane.....carefully he floats it in the air and it sails towards Damien.

As it flies with an out of place gracefulness the young lad hops to his feet and high tails it out of there, this disturbance jolts Darkness and he turns around just in time for the paper plan to hit him square between the eyes.
-
The paper plane lands on the floor, and Darkness bends down to pick it up with his huge hands he unfolds it and we see the words
-
DX versus YELLOW GIRL

Best Regards
LEON
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)   The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Damien Darkness looks at the paper and laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"Yellow Girl? The Revolution flunky? That's the best that Leon can come up with in a match? I was expecting someone like Theram, Paulley, or even Leon himself, but Yellow Girl? Devastator X has been chomping at the bit to get his hands on her for a while now, and although it might not be wrestling on his mind when it comes to her, at least he'll get that chance. I'm sure he'll welcome the opportunity to paw at the object of his desire."

Damien Darkness shakes his head as if to clear it.

"But enough of this silliness. The important thing is that I must have the opportunity to dismember that twit Frankie. Once I clear my slate I can go back to concentrating on the hardcore title, or as I like to call it, my future Title of Evil!"

The Lord of Evil takes the paper plane and holds it up to the boiler pilot light, igniting it. The camera pans away as Damien Darkness watches the smoldering piece of paper, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)   The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Consequences of Darkness (open to DX, DDarkness, Yellow Girl, KristyDQT)
Page 1 of 1