UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty
PostSubject: Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:23 am

(OOC: Same as last time, I split Mr. Williams' dialogue into smaller parts and Yellow Girl & El Lobo can add dialogue and reactions where they want to. I'll put in the RP some info, where dialogue is especially needed. You can do this in a colourless way, if that is easier and I can edit the final version of the RP before sunday.)

Doctor Sotsog is looking at last Thursday's match between Paulley and The Silent Man. He looks annoyed.

Sotsog (talking to himself): "That cursed janitor and the Wolf Pack. The match was so hectic they were able to steal the photo from my pocket. They could be a problem. But BBC and I also have the problem of that interruptor of the match. It's quite obvious who that was, I just didn't think he would have these interests. Losing the Pride-title was not a big thing. It was going to Bodders anyway. Now I'll just have to make sure Bodders wins it in another way. But someone causing problems for BBC and me, that has to be dealt with. The next Memberstate-title match will be Paulley versus Chatty, that should be made sure."

Sotsog (looking slightly worried): "And that trash-trio has the photo. It could be trouble. Luckily the photo alone isn't worth much to them..."

----------------------------

Yellow Girl and El Lobo are sitting in their room. Mr. Williams, the janitor, enters the room.

Mr. Williams: "We got lucky, the interference during the silent lad's match made it easy to steal the photo without anyone noticing. But I'm not sure if the photo alone is worth much to us..."

Mr. Williams: "Here is the photo, it looks a bit creepy to me. Maybe you can make more sense of it than me?"

Mr. Williams takes the photo from his pocket and puts it on a table. Yellow Girl and El Lobo lean in to see the photo. The picture shows four people, a middle-aged man and a woman of same age as the man standing in the background with a smile on their faces. In front of them, on the left, there is a girl, about 12 years old making a funny face to the camera. Next to the girl there is a figure that looks like a younger boy, but he has been smudged out of the photo with black ink.

[Now, whoever wants to, can notice that the young girl bears a slight resemblance to Yellow Girl.]

Mr. Williams (looking at the photo): "Now that you mention it, that is true. There is some resemblance."

[Again, who wants to take credit for this idea can suggest that the smudged young boy could be Chatty and this would then be a photo of his family.]

Mr. Williams: "If this is the silent lad's family, why would showing a photo of them make him so angry?"

Mr. Williams: "Dr. Sotsog did usually say something along these lines: 'They did this!' when using the photo to aggravate his patient."

Mr. Williams takes a moment to think. His face then lights up as if he has an idea.

Mr. Williams: "I have to contact a friend of mine. If he still works where I think he works, then we might have a way to get more info."

Mr. Williams: "I'll tell you more about that after I have contacted my friend. I'll tell you what I have in mind after I'm sure about his current employer."

Mr. Williams: "Do you want to keep the photo, or shall I take it? It would probably be in safer hands with you."

Mr. Williams: "I will now go search for my friend. I'll talk to you, when I know more. It is a pleasure working with you two."

Mr. Williams exits the room.
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:53 am

(OOC: This RP can wait until thursday, if YG and El Lobo haven't had time to reply before.)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:06 am

Yellow Girl and El Lobo are sitting in their room. Mr. Williams, the janitor, enters the room.

Mr. Williams: "We got lucky, the interference during the silent lad's match made it easy to steal the photo without anyone noticing. But I'm not sure if the photo alone is worth much to us..."

Yellow Girl: “Let us see this myterious photo and let us see what we can do now next”

Mr. Williams: "Here is the photo, it looks a bit creepy to me. Maybe you can make more sense of it than me?"

Mr. Williams takes the photo from his pocket and puts it on a table. Yellow Girl and El Lobo lean in to see the photo. The picture shows four people, a middle-aged man and a woman of same age as the man standing in the background with a smile on their faces. In front of them, on the left, there is a girl, about 12 years old making a funny face to the camera. Next to the girl there is a figure that looks like a younger boy, but he has been smudged out of the photo with black ink.

Yellow Girl watches the photo and she doesnt really recognize anything around her. She looks at this young girl on the photo and cant take the look off of her. She dont move until El Lobo puts a hand on her shoulder.

El Lobo: “Are you OK? You looks a bit as you has seen a ghost”

Yellow Girl: “No not a ghost, but I thought I look in a mirror 15 years back in time. Its frightend but this little girl look like me 15 years ago.”

Mr. Williams (looking at the photo): "Now that you mention it, that is true. There is some resemblance."

[Again, who wants to take credit for this idea can suggest that the smudged young boy could be Chatty and this would then be a photo of his family.]

Mr. Williams: "If this is the silent lad's family, why would showing a photo of them make him so angry?"

Yellow Girl: “I think somehting happend to them all. It would be interessting to know if they all are still alive."

Mr. Williams: "Dr. Sotsog did usually say something along these lines: 'They did this!' when using the photo to aggravate his patient."

Mr. Williams takes a moment to think. His face then lights up as if he has an idea.

Mr. Williams: "I have to contact a friend of mine. If he still works where I think he works, then we might have a way to get more info."

Mr. Williams: "I'll tell you more about that after I have contacted my friend. I'll tell you what I have in mind after I'm sure about his current employer."

Mr. Williams: "Do you want to keep the photo, or shall I take it? It would probably be in safer hands with you."

Yellow Girl: “I take it and promise i take care that nobody get it”

Mr. Williams: "I will now go search for my friend. I'll talk to you, when I know more. It is a pleasure working with you two."

Yellow Girl again looks at the photo and shakes her head. A cold shiver runs again down her spine.

(OOC: I think Lobo can add something when he wants and had time, but I think it also can be used now)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:14 am

(OOC: I edited just one of Mr. Williams' lines. It is definitely usable after your contribution YG, thanks! Very Happy )

Yellow Girl: “Let us see this myterious photo and let us see what we can do now next”

Yellow Girl watches the photo and she doesnt really recognize anything around her. She looks at this young girl on the photo and cant take the look off of her. She dont move until El Lobo puts a hand on her shoulder.

El Lobo: “Are you OK? You looks a bit as you has seen a ghost”

Yellow Girl: “No not a ghost, but I thought I look in a mirror 15 years back in time. Its frightend but this little girl look like me 15 years ago.”

Mr. Williams (looking at the photo): "Now that you mention it, that is true. There is some resemblance. I would bet that smudged off little boy is The Silent Man and that is his family. That would explain why the silent lad wanted so badly to apologize to you. You reminded him of his sister."

Mr. Williams looks thoughtful for a moment.

Yellow Girl: “I think somehting happend to them all. It would be interessting to know if they all are still alive."

Yellow Girl: “I take it and promise i take care that nobody get it”

Yellow Girl again looks at the photo and shakes her head. A cold shiver runs again down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 pm

(OOC: I don't know if I may, but since I had something to do with the photo-stealing in the match, I just insert something here, use it or not, as you wish)

Mr. William leaves the locker room, then walks down some corridor, turns right and walks towards a door and passes Kaluani, who is leaning on the wall. mr. William is a bit irritated by him, but starts to walk on. As he walks by, Kaluani looks up to him.

"Hey, stop there."

Mr. Williams stops, waiting for what happens.

"Say, aren't you the guy who sneaked in when I made it clear that Paulley's belt would belong to me?"

(-Mr. Williams Response-)

"Don't try to fool me, Mister. I do sense pretty much what's happening around me. What exactly did you do at the ringside..."

(-Mr Williams Response, either truth or lie-)

Truth: "Ah, at least you're a honest man. Well then, I won't stop you, but let me say this one thing... Whatever you do, I am a VGM of this fine federation, so I have to take care of all wrestlers. If anything real bad should happen to them due to your actions, I will personally search you out and take care of your punishment... Did i made that clear?"

Lie: "Am I really supposed to actually believe this? Don't try to fool on me, or either I will have to keep my eyes more open the next time you take action at the ringside... I'll let you go for now, but don't go too far..."

He then walks backstage, leaving a rather irritated Mr. William behind

(-Chance to shout out something to Kal while he is leaving-)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Mr. William leaves the locker room, then walks down some corridor, turns right and walks towards a door and passes Kaluani, who is leaning on the wall. mr. William is a bit irritated by him, but starts to walk on. As he walks by, Kaluani looks up to him.

"Hey, stop there."

Mr. Williams stops, waiting for what happens.

"Say, aren't you the guy who sneaked in when I made it clear that Paulley's belt would belong to me?"

Mr. Williams: "I'm not sure what you are talking about, Mister."

"Don't try to fool me, Mister. I do sense pretty much what's happening around me. What exactly did you do at the ringside..."

Mr. Williams: "I took something from that doctor Sotsog. If you do sense things, as you say you do, you must have sensed that he is an evil man. I want to help the lad who can't speak. He is clearly being hurt by that doctor. What I took from the doc, the photo he has used to control his patient, might be a way to help that young man."

Truth: "Ah, at least you're a honest man. Well then, I won't stop you, but let me say this one thing... Whatever you do, I am a VGM of this fine federation, so I have to take care of all wrestlers. If anything real bad should happen to them due to your actions, I will personally search you out and take care of your punishment... Did i made that clear?"

He then walks backstage, leaving a rather irritated Mr. William behind. Mr. Williams shakes his head, and mutters to himself.

Mr Williams: "Hmm... He seems like an honourable man. We should have no problems. He will soon see that my intentions are truly good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking down the doc (act 2) (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)
Page 1 of 1