UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) Empty
PostSubject: Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)   Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:46 pm

As the crowd wait for the next match to begin we see Captain Parkes stride out from backstage dressed ready for a fight. Sliding into the ring Parkes crosses to the other side of the ring and signals for a mic. "Last week was an utter disgrace. Why should a Last Man Standing match have a damned time limit on it? And being as I knocked Aquilus out cold just two seconds after the'Time Limit' the result should still have counted," Parkes stormed, "However as the morons who run the TV programing can't understand the way a Last Man Standing Match works lets make it real simple for them this week. Aquilus, you wanted an 'I Quit Match' you got it tonight! I'm going to beat you tonight just like I did last week!", Parkes then proceedes to lob the mic over his shoulder out of the ring were one of the sound crew takes a neat one handed catch.

Unseen during this outburst by Captain Parkes a petite woman with long dark brown hair has entered the ring and is talking very pointedly with Parkes in fluent German.

Slightly taken aback Parkes angrily responds back, gesturing at himself and backstage as well.

(OOC: Over to you Aquilus)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)   Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:28 am

Aquilus is seen over the titantron, in a locker room, leaning over tying up a boot lace. Across the room are several other members of revolution.
Aquilus looks up at a screen, watching Captain Parkes speech abd then turn to his allies

Aquilus: "It seems that Parkes has a problem with the result of last Sunday's match? He speaks about my 'false' Gods, and then complains when they retaliate?"

He finishes tying his lace and then stands up, pulling his robe over his eyes

Aquilus: "Sooo....do I give him the pleasure of an I Quit Match? Or do I spend my time watching his ship burn instead? Decisions decisions.

(ooc:over to any member of revolution to answer me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)   Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Timelord smirking walks forward to Aq and whispers in his ear the mortal words Let Chaos Erupt my loyal friend.Whatever will give you most pleasure works for me ha ha
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)   Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Leon Heart is found at the entrance way with a microphone in hand, he directs a finger towards Captain Parkes
-
Winston: "What reason does our GM have for being out here?"
-
Leon: "Captain Parkes....YOU have decided to have an I quit match?!..."
-
Leon turns to the titantron
-
Leon: ".....and YOU Aquilus...YOUR deciding if you will grant an I Quit match?....I am fed up with other people making my decisions for me.....I am fed up with people calling me a puppet! I will not tolerate it any more....You can have your I Quit match...but you can wait until December 28th when the largest paying audience in UNWA's history will watch one of you guys say I QUIT at the year end PPV......From now on...I make ALL the decisions around here....YOU HEAR ME!!"
-
Leon drops the microphone and walks backstage
-
WInston: "Well, looks like the GM is letting things pile up on top of him!"
-
Frankie D: "So they are just going to have a normal match tonight....guess we will wait for the PPV to hear one of these men shout I quit!"
-
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)   Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Aquilus looks at the monitor and then whispers back to Timelord

Aquilus: "Chaos can wait, as long as it gets to taste it's glory....and it will"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)   Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:59 am

Parkes calls for a mic again, "Hey Leon, you think I like the idea of having to arrange my own matches. I've been requesting a match with Timelord for months from you, but either your assistant isn't passing my requests on or Timelord is paying you some serious coin to avoid facing me." The crowd starts jeering Parkes at this outburst, "I'm still waiting for my chance to get revenge for those ambushes Timelord set up, so you lot can shove your opinions right now," Parkes rants turning on the crowd.

"And as for an 'I Quit Match' at the upcoming PPV I say bring it on. Just make sure you've got an EMT on standby coz I'm not gonig to hold back on you Aquilus or anyone else that gets in the way for that matter."

(OOC: sorry if this sounds a bit like a personal attack Leon but I'm in the process of turning my character into a Heel.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)   Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unresolved Issues (Open to Aquilus)
Page 1 of 1