UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) Empty
PostSubject: A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer)   A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Damien Darkness is seen pacing up and down the locker room floor.

"Leon thinks that he can keep me from the PPV? I got screwed at the last one, getting hit in the face and losing the hardcore belt. Now, I don't even get a rematch with Baba. I've got to take out my aggression on someone."

The Lord of Evil's face lights up with a quite scary grin.

"I've got an idea! It's been a long time since Devastating Darkness has teamed up and wreaked havoc on the wrestling world. My man-beast and I will destroy a tag team at the PPV just for fun. Devastator X has recently wrestled that 70's freak and the cartoon map-boy. I wonder if those two misfits would be willing to team up. Devastating Darkness can have their UNWA debut at the PPV and bathe in the blood of the newcomers."

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh and stalks off to suggest his ideas to the 7' man-beast.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer)   A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Devastator X will nod as he is given instructions by Damien Darkness on the possible upcoming match. The 7' underling will not speak until his mentor of disaster and deviant darkness has finished. The manbeast will offer a little foreshadowing.

"Listen chief, if you want to devastate the map maker and captain disco I'm all for it. I want another chance to make the map man suffer and bleed again. I destroyed the disco man already, but I love inflicting pain, so we can hurt him again. That is if he can find the ring after my beating. The Genocide Kick, The Coma of Souls, and the Fall From Grace, will wrend him and the map making fool asunder. Just say the word my lord and I will tear them apart for you, so you can focus on destroying the fools that stand before you on your quest for the Title Of Evil."

The man monster will start to walk off and will stop to add a little extra to Damien Darkness.

"I have cast aside that trollop of tart, Gloria Dresden, you were right about her. She was jealous of your vision, your power, and your quest for the destruction of the UNWA roster. I was going to serve her heart to you, but I realized how worthless of gesture that would be. I will bring you a greater gift, something worthy of a king. I'll bring you a goddess."

With that Devastator X will walk off with Damien Darkness chatting about evil and chaos, and all things nasty.
Back to top Go down

A Devastating Challenge (Open to Devastator X, ivorlebon and cartographer)
Page 1 of 1