UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Payne & Heaven

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord)   Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 am

~ Heaven St Cloud storms her way through the offices of UNWA, searching and looking for the correct door until finally coming upon the one she was searching for. She does pause a moment before her anger boils over again and she storms inside, marching right past the secretary sitting at the front desk and on through to the main office. She steps in and closes the door behind herself quickly to keep the secretary from stopping her before looking to the man hopefully seated behind the desk ~

Heaven: "I am sorry for the intrusion, sir, but this cannot wait any longer. I was going to go to the General Manager over what happened last week, but he obviously had no intention to do anything about it, in fact, all he does is set my Payne up in a match against Timelord. Timelord?? Why would Payne have a match against him?? So I wish to know what /you/ intend for that newcomer Samhain and his vulgar, blatant and utterly deceitful attack he pulled when he struck ME in the back of the head with a pumpkin."

~ She steps away from the doors and walks over toward the desk, setting a hand across her chest to proclaim her innocence in the actions taken ~

Heaven: "I have been in this company for some time now and I have /never/ became physical with any of the others here in UNWA. I let Payne do his job and I do mine. I am a non combatant, an innocent bystander and quite obviously a woman here to keep my patient in check.. and that.. that Halloween FREAK smashes me over the head, not only costing me my dignity, but preventing me from being at ringside with Payne to help direct him in his match so Samhain could get an upset win over my man. I want some justice to be served, sir!"
Back to top Go down

Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord)   Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Timelord is wandering around aimlessly through the arena chilling before his match with Payne.His pup k-9 is by his side playing some music to keep Timelord calm....

Come on pup play something with a bit of noise to inspire me,next second 45 by Shinedown blares out.

Now we are getting somewhere pup,keep it going till my new arena music hits....

Payne is lucky he has heaven and who do i have a metal dog .... K-9 spins around as if annoyed....hey no offence pup but she is smokin if you know what i mean ha ha....

Let's go it's time for me and you to do what we do best..........cheat ha ha

Oh and K-9 keep that Mamma D at bay thanks i owe you a extra oil change....

K-9 spin's around a few times before joining Timelord once again at the arena curtain....

Music hit's the arena.....
Back to top Go down

Justice to be Served (Open to BBC and Timelord)
Page 1 of 1