UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) Empty
PostSubject: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:38 am

We find Ace in the backstage area pacing around. He is still visibly mad from what happened at Sunday's show. He sees the camera and comes toward it.

Ace:"Is this thing on?"

We see the camera go up and down since the cameraman is nodding yes. Ace then begins to talk again.

Ace:"This is for Ziggy. Tonight thanks to Josh Strider me and you fight in a TLC match. I just want you to know one thing. Attacking me took balls and I guess is somewhat impressive. But even though it may be impressive, you can forget about ever getting my title rematch because I will be honest to you. I plan on shutting you up tonight and there is a possibility that you will be hurt tonight in our match. And for that I am sorry. Sorry that you had the thought to attack me and to get yourself put in this position. Also sorry for the trainers and ring crew because I am sure there will be blood tonight in our match. Hell lets just say I am sorry for whatever I might do tonight. That should cover it all."

With that Ace walks away shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:19 am

*Lights go dark except for a single spotlight on the center of the ring. A rotating disco ball comes down in the center of the light, reflecting light onto the fans. Purple smoke arises from the sides of the entry way as funky space age music plays over the speakers. Ziggy Starshine enters, dancing across the walkway with a chair in his hand. He goes to the center of the ring, microphone in hand. The lights turn back on. The smoke, disco ball and spotlight disappear. He opens his chair, sits down and lifts the microphone to speak.*

"You are correct, my funky funky sir. I did pay. That was my favorite space age chair and now it's ruined. As far as I'm concerned though, I got exactly what I wanted but let me ask you but one question. What gives you the right to decide who Choir Boy faces for his freaky deaky title? As far out as I can see, he and Leon alone get to decide who he faces. What freaky sneaky daydream have you been in?"

*Waits for response*
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 am

The Gambler begins to play as Ace makes his way out on the stage. He motions for the music to be cut and he puts the mic that is in his hand up to his mouth as he begins to talk.

Ace:"So you want to know what gives me the right to pick an opponent for Choirboy. Well quite simple you David Bowie wannabe. I was the champ until Choirboy beat me and Timelord at the pay per veiw. So as always that gives me a rematch clause which I have decided to give to someone that will give Choirboy a great match. You see I have talked it over with Leon and he has allowed this as long as he approves my choice. Of course I do believe I have already said this last week so maybe you want to go get your ears clean or you can wait til our match tonight and I will clean your clock which should help with hearing after you wake up."

Ace stands there as the fans cheer at his comments. He then stares at Ziggy and awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

PostSubject: Re: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 pm

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. Would you like me to write a song about you? Would that make you feel better? Guitar please..."

*A stage hand brings out a Fender Stratacaster covered in glitter and hands it to Ziggy. Ziggy plays the same for chords over and over again (E major, F major, G major, A minor) He starts singing repetetively.*

"Acey Acey Acey Acey
Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas
Acey Acey Acey Ace, I
really won't at all regret this."

(OOC: Feel free to interupt me.)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 am

Ace stands there and covers his ears from the sound that is coming from Ziggy. He quickly takes his hand that is holding the mic off his ear and talks.

Ace:"Please stop it. I can not stand it anymore. I tell you something if you need a new submission move I think you have found one. You can call it the sound of dying dog."

Ace looks at Ziggy who looks baffled that Ace does not think he can sing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

PostSubject: Re: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:13 pm

*Catches himself in his anger and calms down*

"Yeah, well, you smell bad."

*Starts to walk off but stops and smashes his guitar on a stage hand's head.*

"Pick that up!!!"

*Two stage hands rush to the scene to clean it up and help their friend as Ziggy exits."

(OOC: End RP)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:30 pm

ooc agreed end rp good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)   You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy) Empty

Back to top Go down

You will pay...(open to Captain/Ziggy)
Page 1 of 1