UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) Empty
PostSubject: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:28 am

We find Tyler walking towards the arena talking on his cellphone but we can not hear what he is saying. Tyler notices the camera crew making his way towards him and gets off the phone quickly. As he stands there one of the camera crew hands him a mic as they continue to stand outside. Tyler looks at the mic and then at the guy and then at the mic again before speaking.

Tyler:"Guess you want to know who I was talking to or how I feel about having to beat Aquilus to gain my Pride Title. Or maybe just maybe you want to know if I have came to terms with Josh Strider and will the future Pride Champion will really be a member of Revolution. Well guess what a few of them answers you will not get out of me because not going to show my hand so to speak.

But I will answer one of them. How do I feel about having to beat Aquilus to gain my Pride title. Well quite simply I could not have hoped for a better outcome to the voting. Now I know why the fans voted for it this way. It is no secret that they do not particularly like me and Aquilus and Revolution. I am sure they voted it this way to drive a stake into Revolution. Well lets get one thing straight now a days things around me are done on my terms. So it will be on my terms if I allow this match to drive a stake into Revolution. But who knows might be the point. Anyways enough of me getting you conspiracy bums talking.

Back to Aquilus. It is no secret Aquilus that me and you do not particularly like each other. Sure we work together but that is business and the title is a bit more personal to me anyways it is. You see from day one in UNWA I have not gotten the respect that I deserve and tonight is the night I get the respect that I have due to me. Because after I beat you and trust me Aquilus I will beat you then no one can say that I have not done anything here to earn respect. Because the way I see it the Pride title is just step one on me becoming one of the greatest superstars to ever grace the doors of UNWA. So see you tonight Aquilus and don't worry about the lights shining on me after my win. Because you will not see any of them because it seems you will have your Lights Out."

Tyler smirks as he continues into the arena...

ooc open for aq to bump into tyler or catch the same crew before entering arena
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Just as Tyler Ford is about to enter, the doors open in front of him and Aquilus charges out, with a flying clothesling, throwing Tyler to the floor and then he stands above him and uses his hands to imitate a belt around his waist
-
Aquilus:
"You have a problem with me? The feeling is mutual, and that belt is mine, you HEAR ME? MINE!"
-
Aquilus steps back as Tyler rises to his feet
-
Aquilus: "We don't even know the match type yet, and that is truly Chaotic, just the way I like it. The ball is in my court, and my Gods are going to have their Champion BE the champion.....I call that poetry. Go join your VGM stooge, your not welcome in Revolution anymore, your ties are being severed and I see you as no brother......see you in the ring!"
-
Aquilus exits through the doors as quickly as he entered

(ooc:my internet access is down at the moment so I cant do much in terms of rp or work on the ppv so feel free to reply but I wont be able to counter reply sorry)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 pm

ooc thats cool aq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm

ooc may i write something here tyler/aq ?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Tyler stares in the direction Aquilus went with deep hatred in his eyes before making his way into the arena himself.

ooc time as for adding to this I will leave it to aq since he is limited to answering anything you add to it this week
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

(ok tl pls add something, and leave me walking out fuming or someting as I probably wont be online again before sunday now, damned phoneline)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Timelord appears beside Aquilus and says to him in a loud voice....

How dare you take advantage of my injured state to think you can do what you like,you attack that head turned idiot Tyler without permission not when you are in my Rev.
Everything goes through me and as for saying he is out of Rev you have overstepped the mark there,i hire and fire within Rev.

Aquilus stare's at Timelord and say's remember who you are talking too,the lord of chaos,watch your tone

Timelord continue's talking after being interrupted...

It's a match for the Pride Title management once again is trying to mess up Rev with dangling carrots and you mindless rabbits are biting at everyone of them.Jesus look at Syn for god's sake and talk about a rabbit,how many carrots has he had? I want you two to act like men not a bunch of kid's now get out of my sight and grow up,i will be watching you and Tyler very closely

Aquilus slap's Timelord and walk's away from him fuming muttering to himself .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)   Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who says that a Revolution member will be Pride Champion..(open to Aquilus)
Page 1 of 1