UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match Empty
PostSubject: MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match   MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:32 pm

(MMJ walks to the ring with a less then certain look on his face. He enters the ring and asks for a mic)

MMJ - Damien X Tonight is gonna be a brutal night. Its gonna be the night I take that last step to getting another shot at What should be mine The Memberstate Title. It's also gonna be the night i make you cry out I Quit!

(MMJ just stares waiting for something to happen)

MMJ - Well Damien X you got anything to say at all?
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match   MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Song Damien from Diablo plays from the speakers.DamienX appears on the stage with mic on his hand.

DamienX:"Funny.You keep loosing all your changes for the championship so i think you need to close your mouth,but this is my first change ever,so im not gonna be easy on you..but my advice to you is that keep practice the word I QUIT!..no one knows,maybe you are going to need it..

Last edited by Damien X on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match   MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:56 pm

(MMJ Grins at Damien X)

MMJ - Haha Damien X you obviously didn't hear who I am so I will say it one last time are you listening yes ok I am "Miracle" Mike James and in this match I'm gonna show you something new. a new side of "Miracle" Mike James and trust me those loses will be accounted for in full and maybe a little interest.

(MMJ starts to leave towards the back and threw the crowd)
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match   MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm

DamienX:"*Sigh*What ever man,im bored and i dont care one bit who you are Mr.everyonelookatmeimthremiracle!..but i care about our match and i know you are a good wrestler but like i said..im not going to be easy on you!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match   MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match Empty

Back to top Go down

MMJ and Damien X in an I Quit Match
Page 1 of 1