UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) Empty
PostSubject: The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X)   The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 am

The camera zooms in to the boiler room, where Damien Darkness is hidden in shadow looking at something and laughing his patented maniacal laugh while Devastator X looks on longingly. The Lord of Evil turns to D-X.

"My Man-Beast, you have finally done what the Stable of Darkness has looked to do since the Hardcore Title's inception. We have wanted it in our grasp so that it could be altered to reflect the true nature of the hardcore beast. Gaze upon the new Title of Evil!"

Damien Darkness holds up the Hardcore Title, altered now with a skull spinner and flames along the side.

"Just wait until you go out to "annoint" the crowd with the fake blood that sprays from the skull. You have proven your worth to the Stable and therefore, as the current Hardcore Title holder, I want you to be the first to wear the new Title of Evil."

(ooc) - Your turn, D-X (hopefully Leon won't have a problem with the new belt, but if he does, PTTTTTH!!!! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X)   The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 am

Devastator X will speak from his kneeling position, a example of his subservience to the Master Of Evil, Damien Darkness.

"My Lord, your Hand Of Darkness is humbled that you feel he is worthy of the honor to defend your Title Of Evil. Yes I will shower the masses of the UNWA fans with the Blood Of Darkness. Yes I will shower that fool Baba with the Blood Of Darkness, but most importantly, I will shower Lola with the blood of her fool consort. Your TITLE OF EVIL!!! will usher in a new dawn of depravity to the UNWA! It will usher in The Reckoning, and we will tear the UNWA asunder. Until there is only The Stable Of Darkness, and nothing else!"

The man beast will bow to The Master Of Darkness, and will erupt in a frenzy as his palms will begin to bleed from signature X mark wounds on his palms. The engine of destruction will look pleadingly with Damien Darkness and will add.

"Yes master I am loyal, please make the pain end, I will win in my battle, please end this pain....."

The creature of darkness will wait for Damien Darkness to end the Stigmata effect.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X)   The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:33 am

Damien Darkness puts his hand on the shoulder of his Man-Beast.

"Arise! Bleed no more from your hands and use the bodies of your opponents as the blood sacrifices. Go from here and defend the Title of Evil with every fiber of your being. Make the smushed eggplant boy, his wife, the poetry-wielding mauler, or anyone else silly enough to get in our way pay with their blood. Now that the title is part of the stable, you are the strength behind keeping it. This is your mission. Now go!"

(ooc - I guess this is ended, now, unless D-X wants to wrap it up)
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X)   The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm Done, this RP looks great to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X)   The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Title of Evil (Open to Devastator X)
Page 1 of 1