UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) Empty
PostSubject: The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)   The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:21 pm

**The crowd starts to roar as the Hardcore Champion Baba Ganoush makes his entrance into the arena. He stands at the Titantron, and waves enthusiastically to the crowd. Suddenly, the pyro goes off, and Baba turns his back to the crowd and signals to them with the classic thumbs up. Mothers and fathers quickly hide their kid's eyes as they all know what is coming next. Suddenly, another figure emerges from the back, Lola, the girl that Baba had been 'sweet talking' the week previously. She smiles and waves at the crowd and gives Baba a tender kiss on the cheek. Baba straightens himself up, and then......BAM.....he successfully completes not one, but TWO backflips!!!
The crowd erupts, as Lola quickly runs to his side, and they walk to the ring. The nervous parents are now pointing to the Titantron to show their children that Baba actually pulled it off. Baba enters between the ropes, and holds them open for Lola to enter. Baba then motions for a microphone, catches it behind his back, and begins to speak.**

Baba Ganoush - 'Hello fans of the UNWA! I am YOUR Hardcore Champion, Baba Ganoush, and here by my side is the super beautiful Lola!'

**The crowd chants Lola's name as she turns beet red, shyly trying to cover her nervous smile. Baba stands next to her, and holds her hand to calm her down.**

Baba - 'I am mega-super-excited to be here performing for all of you fans. This Sunday, I face another tough challenge in Devastator X....'

**The crowd boos at the mention of his name, but Baba motions for them to quiet down. The crowd listens to his request, and allows him to continue.**

Baba - 'Mr. X, if I can call you that, I have never met or talked to you before, so I cannot allow the great fans of the UNWA to boo someone that has not been given a chance. Well Mr. X, here is your chance. A mega-powerful championship match for my belt. And I will get to see how electricity your skills are! I wish you best of luck!'

**The crowd cheers this champion, relieved to see that he does not seem to harbor any ill will to anyone or anything. As Lola claps in approval, Baba looks to the back and awaits his challenger.**
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)   The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 pm

The face of Damien Darkness fills the TitanTron.

"Baba Ganoush, you beat me last week due to some interference from the commentators, which I have personally taken care of. This week, you face another member of the Stable of Darkness, and you won't be quite as lucky. The man-monster will beat you within an inch of your life and make you bleed everywhere. Prepare for your destruction! So sayeth the Lord of Evil!" Twisted Evil

With that, the TitanTron goes dark.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)   The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:39 am

(OOC - Great stuff as always my good man!)
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)   The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:14 am

The 7' tall, 350 man beast Devastator X will be seen making his way into the back stage area, that same hidden camera following him around. The winless mid-carder will notice the monitors, and watch the exchange between Baba and Damien Darkness. Arms will cross and cover his heart, obscuring the X shaped scar marring his sternum, adopting a protective stance as he silently allows the two people taking the stage so to speak. After the montage with Damien Darkness has ended the man beast will speak softly.....

"Hardcore title, something fit for a king, or a savage beast. They might boo the beast, but without the evil there can be no good. Win or lose, the blood will flow, tears will be spilled, and no one will be the same again. The devastation will cripple the hardcore champion, allowing for the Devastating Darkness the power to claim the championship by one vestige or another."

The man monster will allow his focus to sweep across the room, as if sensing this 'hidden' camera intrusion into his psyche. Somehow failing to miss the person wielding the camera the goliath will continue will his Ultimate Warrior-esque verbal meanderings....

"Blood, without blood there is no hardcore. I feast on the Blood Of My Enemies, until the blood on my crown is The Blood Of A Kings. Death to the false ones, who dance on a string. Until the blood on my sword, is The Blood Of A Kings. I will take Baba to the Heart Of Darkness, blanketed by a Coma Of Souls, until the ride ends at the behest of The Genocide Kick. I am hardcore, I am blood, I am the hand of blackness, the weapon of the Darkness."

The unseen camera man will slink off allowing the monstrosity time to ponder his ramblings in somber silence.

(Extra Kudos to anyone finding my tribute to the Kings Of Metal, Manowar, in my RP)
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)   The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:26 pm

(OOC Anyone who is inspired by Manowar gets the thumbs up from me. Heh, Warrior-esque.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)   The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The champ readies himself (open to Devastator X and all)
Page 1 of 1