UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_overlord
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-18

The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) Empty
PostSubject: The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv)   The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 am

The camera opens up to the locker room. Sitting inside is a large man known as “The Overlord. He is taking a swig of a Zappo Cola, He seems to be listening to what a very attractive woman in a black business dress is telling him. As Jessica finishes reading him some info from a file folder. He shakes his head a bit.

OL: So I have to fight a reject from the 70s show. “ He shakes his head a bit, and says

He stands up, and looks over as Bad Blood walked into the room.

OL: You seen the cards for this weekend? This is just starting to make me wonder bro. First we get the Joker,”

Overlord does a bad impression of Zero Cool.

OL: I'm a bad bad man, I'm gonna make you bleed, Ask me about my scars. (the impression stops “Wait that last one was the clown that was actually entertaining. Maybe thats the ticket we get him a purple suit, and see if he can at least get a few laughs.

Overlord holds his hand up ticking off one finger, and now a second.

OL: Then we have Stewie “ Again a bad impression “I'm the best there is, I'm gonna come here and show all these guys that, and when I loose, It is Leon's fault not cause I suck ass. “ He looks over to Bad Blood. “I'll show how tough I am by running away in the middle of a match. It's cause I am teaching a lesson, not cause I am scared witless of the two big guys, You believe me right?”

Overlord then counts off number 3 with his hand, as he starts yet another bad impression

OL: I'm Biggie Starduck, Come to a party on the moon, with this crazy loon. I like to give the crowd awe and shock, even if my personality is that of a used up sock.

Overlord shakes his head, and looks to his partner in the Agenda

OL: And now this week we have Foreskin from the 70s show, and Honk Kong Phew. You wanna come down and laugh in my corner while I fight the disco duck, and I'll come keep an eye out for the cat while you fight the animated atrocity.
Back to top Go down
Badblood
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-18

The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv)   The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:44 am

Bad Blood sets down a fresh case of Zappo Cola.

BB: Who the heck is Hong Kong Phew?? I have never seen him before.

Bad Blood shakes his head.

BB: I guess he's a newcomer. I just have to make sure, he gets a nice Bloody welcome.

BB: If they allow it, I'll be in ya corner, but ya gotta talk it over with Leon. You know how he is.

Bad Blood sit down near Jessica, who moves over to the other side of Balint.

BB: Sorry tangent thought, we got a fresh case. Stole them from the bad bad man.

Bad Blood open a Zappo cola, and finishes in one downing. He crushes the can, and throws it toward the trash can, horribly missing. He leaves it there.

BB: Someone else can clean that up.

(ooc done for now)
Back to top Go down

The Agenda Bachstage (open to Badblood, and any who wanan respond to seeing it on the tv)
Page 1 of 1